Blair's Mega Death Sauce, 150 ml
|Price:||$22.39 ($14.93 /100 ml)|
Enhance your purchase
|Flavour||Spicy, Habanero, Garlic, Hot|
|Ingredients||Ingredients: Habanero Peppers, Cayenne Peppers, Vinegar, Salt, Natural Smoke Flavour, Molasses, Guava Purée, Ginger, Corn Starch, Garlic, Chipotle Peppers, Onion, Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C), Spices. See more|
|Brand||Blair's Death Sauce|
|Item weight||5 Ounces|
|Package weight||0.32 Kilograms|
About this item
- Death Sauce has a devilish side. A hot sauce so spectacular, it can trick your tongue. Molasses momentarily masks the hard-hitting habanero, cayenne, and chipotle that make up this menacing mix. Merciless heat and maximum flavour meet to make mouths moan. Feel Alive with Blair's Mega Death, and endure it's painful pleasure one daring drop at a time. To experience this Death is extreme.
- HEAT LEVEL: Extreme (550,000 Scovilles) BE WARNED: This sauce contains ingredients 650 times hotter than a jalapeno chilli. Use sparingly. Not recommended for use without dilution. DISCLAIMER: This product contains the World's hottest ingredients. Please use with extreme caution. BONUS: All Blair's Death Sauces come with the famous dangling Skull head key chain. Collected by chilliheads the World over as a coveted award or trophy for surviving the ultimate Blair's Death Sauce challenge. How many will you collect? Don't fear Death, fear the Consequences!
- BLAIR'S DEATH SAUCE: The legendary line of hot sauces, made with a perfect balance of intense heat, incredible flavor & great karma. Experience 'Death' and Feel Alive like never before. Guinness World Record certified with the hottest product created, Blair's passion for chillies is ever present. It is what fuels the fiery phenomena that is Death Sauce. Bottled and bagged for your sheer enjoyment, Blair's passion is your pleasure. Blair has been featured on FoodTV Unwrapped, the History Channel, the Discovery Channel, QVC Japan, Rolling Stone magazine, The Wall Street Journal, the Daily News, the New York Post, and more.
- DID YOU KNOW? Blair's Mega Death Sauce was featured on Season 2, Season 3 and Season 4 of the hit YouTube web series HOT ONES. Produced by First We Feast, Hot Ones boasts celebrities being interviewed by host Sean Evans over a platter of increasingly spicy chicken wings.
- INGREDIENTS: Habanero Chillies, Cayenne Chillies, Vinegar, Salt, Natural Smoke Flavour, Molasses, Guava Purée, Ginger, Corn Starch, Garlic, Chipotle Chillies, Onion, Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C), Spices. Blair's Death Sauces are made with great karma! Feel Alive!
Frequently bought together
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 3.63 x 7.88 x 2.25 cm; 141.75 Grams
- Date First Available : 4 April 2019
- Manufacturer : Culley's
- ASIN : B0000DIX2R
- Item Model Number : 10001309
- Country of origin : USA
Best Sellers Rank:
5,994 in Pantry Food & Drinks (See Top 100 in Pantry Food & Drinks)
- 469 in Condiments & Sauces
- Customer Reviews:
Blair's Mega Death Sauce has a devilish side. A hot sauce so spectacular, it can trick your tongue. Molasses momentarily masks the hard-hitting habanero, cayenne, and chipotle chilli that make up this menacing mix. Merciless heat and maximum flavour meet to make mouths moan. Feel Alive with Blair's Mega Death, and endure it's painful pleasure one daring drop at a time. To experience this Death is extreme.
Review this product
Top reviews from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Yeah it's bloody hot but not in an absolutely unbearable way. After a few drops straight from the bottle I could feel the burn all throughout my mouth and I was producing way more salvia then I thought possible. But it wasn't so hot that I wanted to drink water or milk. After about 2 minutes the burn was completely gone. I'm sure if I used this on a whole meal of wings I'd be driping in sweat and I'd be paying for it the next morning 😉
Looking forward to sneaking this into my husband's food as he likes to think he's some sort of chilli lord...we'll see about that.
TLDR is its really hot!
if the bottle coming in a coffin wasn't alarming enough and the naming scheme too.
i gave some to my friend unknowingly and he wasn't impressed.
It good fro a laugh and those thrill-seeking hot sauce people.
Top reviews from other countries
• Schärfe: Ich habe 10-20 Tropfen auf einer Scheibe Brot verteilt, klar war es scharf, aber das waren gefühlt keine 400.000 (laut Amazon) - 550.000 (laut vielen anderen Anbietern) Scoville
• Dosierung: Nicht vorhanden (aber aufgrund dieser Schärfe verkraftbar)
• Geruch: Empfinde ich als scheußlich, habe noch nicht so viel Extrakt Erfahrung, aber diese Soße überdeckt den Geruch vom Gericht mit einem unangenehmen Essig Geruch (ich mag Essig eigentlich)
• Geschmack: Naja kaum Eigengeschmack, aber auch nicht so meins
Fazit: Für den Preis krieg ich eine solide scharfe Sauce, bei der man meiner Meinung nach zu sehr das Extrakt herausschmeckt/riecht. Da probier ich lieber extraktfreie Produkte, oder direkt die Chilies.
On the bright side of things, I think I can finally throw away all of my decongestants, a quick drop or two from this stuff will clear me right up!
This one isn't those. It has a similar cayenne and smoky chipotle pepper flavor to it, without the habanero taking over (just enough to add the heat). Excellent in salsa, on chicken or pork, and probably other meats. But don't get me wrong, only try this if you love SPICY. It took me a month after it came in the mail for me to try after watching what it did to people on Hot Ones, but when I finally did I realized it wouldn't put me in cardiac arrest. However, this stuff does pack a mule kick of flavor. It's always a good day when your eye lids sweat. Go get some and enjoy.