Other Sellers on Amazon
Blackmores Vitamin A 5000IU (150 Tablets)
Recommended Retail Price (RRP)The RRP displayed is the most recent manufacturer’s recommended retail price made available to Amazon AU.
|Price:||($0.10 / count)|
|You Save:||$1.41 (9%)|
Enhance your purchase
|Primary supplement type||Vitamin A|
|Product Dimensions||5.5 x 5.5 x 8.5 cm; 180 Grams|
|Ingredients||Retinyl palmitate (vitamin A 5000 IU) (1.5 mg retinol equivalents) 2.75 mg|
About this item
- Blackmores Vitamin A 5000 is a source of vitamin A, which is important for day and night vision. Vitamin A is also essential for healthy skin and the maintenance of healthy mucous membranes.
- Vitamin A is important for vision, especially night vision Vitamin A is essential for the maintenance of healthy mucous membranes, which are the first line of defence against infection.
- Blackmores Vitamin A 5000 is a convenient one-a-day formula in an easy-to-swallow capsule.
- Blackmores is Australia’s most trusted vitamin and supplement brand as voted by Australians in the 2009-2017 Readers Digest Most Trusted Survey.
- Product Dimensions : 5.5 x 5.5 x 8.5 cm; 180 Grams
- Date First Available : 9 April 2018
- Manufacturer : Blackmores Australia
- ASIN : B0711LFXLN
- Country of origin : Australia
Best Sellers Rank:
1,755 in Health, Household & Personal Care (See Top 100 in Health, Household & Personal Care)
- 91 in Vitamin Supplements
- Customer Reviews:
Buy it with
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Vitamin A 5000 helps support day and night vision.
Always read the label. Use only as directed. The recommended adult daily amount of vitamin A from all sources is 700 µg retinol equivalents for women and 900 µg retinol equivalents for men. When taken in excess of 3000 µg retinol equivalents vitamin A can cause birth defects. If you are pregnant, or considering becoming pregnant, do not take vitamin A supplements without consulting your doctor, pharmacist or healthcare professional Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet
Retinyl palmitate (vitamin A 5000 IU) (1.5 mg retinol equivalents) 2.75 mg
Adults – Take 1 capsule a day with a meal, or as professionally prescribed. Children under 12 years – Only as professionally prescribed.