Other Sellers on Amazon
Blackmores Vitamin D3 1000IU (200 Capsules)
|Price:||($0.08 / count)|
Enhance your purchase
|Primary supplement type||Vitamin D3|
|Product Dimensions||6.3 x 6.3 x 10.5 cm; 240 Grams|
|Ingredients||Cholecalciferol (Vitamin D3 1000 IU) 25 µg|
About this item
- Blackmores Vitamin D3 1000 IU can assist in building and maintaining healthy bones. Vitamin D3 promotes the absorption of calcium and can help to support healthy muscles.
- Helps to maintain healthy bone density by providing minerals to the skeleton.
- All Blackmores products are rigorously tested for quality.
- Helps to build and maintain muscle strength in older people, which may reduce risk of falls.
- Product Dimensions : 6.3 x 6.3 x 10.5 cm; 240 Grams
- Date First Available : 26 October 2017
- Manufacturer : Blackmores Australia
- ASIN : B00AQ7QWAE
- Manufacturer reference : 300807243763
- Country of origin : Australia
- Best Sellers Rank: 605 in Health, Household & Personal Care (See Top 100 in Health, Household & Personal Care)
- Customer Reviews:
Buy it with
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Blackmores Limited is an Australian health supplements company founded in the 1930s by naturopath Maurice Blackmore, when Blackmore opened the first health food shop in Australia in Brisbane, Queensland.
Always read the label. Use only as directed. Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet.
Cholecalciferol (Vitamin D3 1000 IU) 25 µg
Adults – Take 1 capsule a day with a meal, or as professionally prescribed. Children under 12 years – Only as professionally prescribed.