- Buy this item and get 90 days Free Amazon Music Unlimited. After purchase you will receive an email with further information. Offer valid for a limited time only. Terms and Conditions apply.” Learn more here.
Blackmores Travel Calm Ginger (45 Tablets)
Recommended Retail Price (RRP)The RRP displayed is the most recent manufacturer’s recommended retail price made available to Amazon AU.
|Price:||($0.16 / count)|
|You Save:||$6.75 (48%)|
Enhance your purchase
|Ingredients||Zingiber officinale (ginger) root powder 400 mg|
|Item weight||0.04 Kilograms|
About this item
- Blackmores Travel Calm Ginger is a supplement that, when taken prior to travelling, helps to reduce symptoms associated with motion sickness such as nausea, vomiting, vertigo and cold sweats.
- Non-drowsy formula Suitable for children over 6 years of age
- Ginger is used to alleviate motion sickness and its symptoms, such as nausea, vomiting, vertigo and cold sweats. Traditionally ginger has been used in Western herbal medicine to settle the stomach.
- Blackmores is Australia’s most trusted vitamin and supplement brand as voted by Australians in the 2009-2017 Readers Digest Most Trusted Survey.
Special offers and product promotions
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 2.8 x 7 x 9.7 cm; 40 Grams
- Date First Available : 26 October 2017
- Manufacturer : Blackmores Australia
- ASIN : B007T40KZK
- Item Model Number : 00370
- Best Sellers Rank: 10,005 in Health, Household & Personal Care (See Top 100 in Health, Household & Personal Care)
- Customer Reviews:
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Non-drowsy formula for the relief of motion sickness.
Always read the label. Use only as directed. If symptoms persist, see your healthcare professional No more than 2 ½ tablets daily to be taken during pregnancy, or as advised by healthcare professional
Zingiber officinale (ginger) root powder 400 mg
Adults – Take 2 to 3 tablets ½ an hour before travelling; then 1 tablet every 2 hours as required. Children 6-12 years – Take 1 to 2 tablets ½ an hour before travelling, then ½ to 1 tablet every 2 hours, as required. Children under 6 years – Only as professionally prescribed.