- Buy this item and get 90 days Free Amazon Music Unlimited. After purchase you will receive an email with further information. Offer valid for a limited time only. Terms and Conditions apply.” Learn more here.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $5.99 delivery
Blackmores Cholesterol Health (60 Capsules)
Recommended Retail Price (RRP)The RRP displayed is the most recent manufacturer’s recommended retail price made available to Amazon AU.
|Price:||($0.43 / Count)|
|You Save:||$11.04 (30%)|
Enhance your purchase
|Ingredients||Vegetable oil phytosterol esters (plant sterols) 1 g (1000 mg); Betacarotene 1.5 mg|
|Item weight||0.26 Kilograms|
About this item
- Blackmores Cholesterol Health provides a relevant dose of plant sterols to help maintain blood cholesterol within normal healthy range in healthy people.
- Research shows a daily dose of 2-3 grams of plant sterols from plant sterol-enriched food is required to help maintain healthy cholesterol levels.
- Cholesterol maintenance is an important part of many people's diet and lifestyle regimes. Blackmores Cholesterol Health may help maintain cholesterol within the normal range in healthy people and improve LDL:HDL ratio.
- Blackmores is Australia’s most trusted vitamin and supplement brand as voted by Australians in the 2009-2017 Readers Digest Most Trusted Survey.
Special offers and product promotions
- Product Dimensions : 6.3 x 6.3 x 10.5 cm; 260 Grams
- Date First Available : 9 April 2018
- Manufacturer : Blackmores Australia
- ASIN : B00AQ7SR7A
- Manufacturer reference : 93808743
Best Sellers Rank:
1,744 in Health, Household & Personal Care (See Top 100 in Health, Household & Personal Care)
- 28 in Multivitamins & Minerals
- Customer Reviews:
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
May assist in the maintenance of cholesterol within the normal range in healthy people and improve LDL:HDL ratio.
Always read the label. Use only as directed. There is no benefit from taking more than 3 g/day of phytosterols (plant sterols) from all sources Not suitable for pregnant or lactating women Not for the treatment of high cholesterol Blood cholesterol levels should be regularly checked If already taking cholesterol medication see a healthcare professional before making any changes
Vegetable oil phytosterol esters (plant sterols) 1 g (1000 mg); Betacarotene 1.5 mg
Adults – Take 1 capsule twice daily with main meal, or as professionally prescribed. Children under 12 years – Only as professionally prescribed.