Other Sellers on Amazon
Blackmores Bio C 1000mg (150 Tablets)
|Price:||($5.82 / 100 g)|
Enhance your purchase
|Ingredients||Ascorbic acid 400 mg; Sodium ascorbate (ascorbic acid, vitamin C 309mg) 350 mg; Calcium ascorbate dihydrate (ascorbic acid, vitamin C 331mg) 400 mg; Citrus bioflavonoids extract 25 mg; Rutin 50 mg; Hesperidin 50 mg; Rosa canina (rosehips) extract equivalent to dry fruit 250 mg; Malpighia glabra (acerola) extract equivalent to dry fruit 50 mg See more|
|Item weight||0.43 Kilograms|
About this item
- Gentle on the stomach, Blackmores Bio C 1000mg helps support immune system function.
- Contains citrus bioflavonoids extract which can enhance the action of vitamin C in the body. Buffered with mineral ascorbates making it gentler on the stomach compared to ascorbic acid alone.
- Helps reduces the severity and duration of colds.
- Blackmores is Australia’s most trusted vitamin and supplement brand as voted by Australians in the 2009-2017 Readers Digest Most Trusted Survey.
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 7.2 x 7.2 x 11.9 cm; 430 Grams
- Date First Available : 9 April 2018
- Manufacturer : Blackmores Australia
- ASIN : B077HJ37J6
- Manufacturer reference : 792217623201
Best Sellers Rank:
4,769 in Health, Household & Personal Care (See Top 100 in Health, Household & Personal Care)
- 18 in Vitamin C Supplements
- Customer Reviews:
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Blackmores Bio C 1000 mg a potent formula to give you a boost of vitamin C to support your immune system.
From the manufacturer
Always read the label. Use only as directed. If symptoms persist, see your healthcare professional Consult your healthcare professional before use if you have had renal calculi (kidney stones). Ascorbic acid may increase the risk of recurrence of calcium oxalate calculi If you are pregnant or breastfeeding consult your healthcare professional before use Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet Always read the label. Use only as directed Not to be used by children under 4 years of age without medical advice
Ascorbic acid 400 mg; Sodium ascorbate (ascorbic acid, vitamin C 309mg) 350 mg; Calcium ascorbate dihydrate (ascorbic acid, vitamin C 331mg) 400 mg; Citrus bioflavonoids extract 25 mg; Rutin 50 mg; Hesperidin 50 mg; Rosa canina (rosehips) extract equivalent to dry fruit 250 mg; Malpighia glabra (acerola) extract equivalent to dry fruit 50 mg
Adults – Take 1 tablet a day with a meal, or as professionally prescribed At the onset of cold symptoms the dose may be increased to 3 tablets a day Children under 12 years – Only as professionally prescribed