This cross-converter was purchased for professional use in live event, audio visual setups. This item will be used to convert SDI signals to HDMI signals for video destinations (monitors and projectors) or for HDMI video source signals that need to get to an SDI destination (video switchers, recorders, or professional video monitors with SDI inputs.)
The converter is plug and play without any dip switches or manual configuration to set source signal type and destination signal type.
Build quality is good. It is sturdier and better constructed than the Decimator MD-LX. Connectors are solid though the power supply could use heavier shielding on the cable. The device has a power light to indicate it is active.
This item can be used with confidence that it will perform reliably on an AV setup.
- Product Dimensions: 15.2 x 15.2 x 15.2 cm ; 172 g
- Boxed-product Weight: 395 g
- Item Model Number: CONVBDC/SDIHDWPSU
- ASIN: B07C3245YL
- Date first available at Amazon.com.au: 25 July 2018
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item