Blackmagic Design Intensity Shuttle For USb 3.0 (Bintsshu)
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Professional Performance: Go beyond the limits of your AVCHD or HDV camera! Simply plug in using HDMI or analog and capture direct from your camera's CCD! You get incredible quality that completely bypasses the camera's video compression.
- True HDMI Digital Connections: Intensity features HDMI-in for connecting to cameras and digital set-top boxes for the highest quality capture.
- Go Beyond AVCHD and HDV Quality: Connect to cameras and digital set top boxes via HDMI for the highest quality. Get incredible quality video from cameras by bypassing the compression chip for professional quality video captured direct from the image
- Use Popular Video Software: Intensity Pro works with the software you love to use! Use DirectShow and QuickTime software, or the world's most popular editing software such as Final Cut Pro and Premiere Pro!
- Professional Video Standards: Intensity will instantly switch between HD and SD video standards including HDTV 1080i/59.94, 1080i/50, 720p/59.94, 720p/50, NTSC and PAL.. =TEXT(A10061,"0000000000")
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 10 x 4 x 1 cm; 318 Grams
- Date First Available : 15 October 2017
- Manufacturer : Blackmagic
- ASIN : B003WSQTWU
- Item Model Number : 000856
Best Sellers Rank:
165,082 in Electronics (See Top 100 in Electronics)
- 26,372 in Camera & Photo Accessories
- Customer Reviews:
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Intensity Shuttle for USB 3.0, the worlds first 10 bit HD/SD editing solution for USB 3.0 computers! Simply plug in Intensity Shuttle and get access to incredible quality 10 bit HDMI, analog component, composite and S-Video capture and playback. Intensity Shuttles innovative design is compact and portable, plus you can plug inline with your cables because input connections are on one side, and output connections on the other! Intensity Shuttle powers from the USB 3.0 connection so you dont need cumbersome power supplies. Intensity Shuttle comes ready with advanced video technology such as HDMI and 1080p electronics, so it will grow as faster high performance USB 3.0 computers are released in the future!
Review this product
Top review from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I spent hours communicating with their support via email (the only way to do it, beyond forums and FAQs). After several screen snapshots, emails, checking Windows set up, trying other USB cables, I was advised to send the device to their office for testing.
A couple of weeks later I received the device back and I was informed it had nothing wrong.
Short story: I am left with a device which never worked in any of the three computers I have tried.
Forget about it and look for alternative products (El Gato, etc.)