Black Belt Protein Whey Protein Concentrate - Aids Muscle Recovery, Builds Lean Muscle (Coffee Caramel, 1KG)
Enhance your purchase
|Ingredients||Grass Fed Whey Protein Concentrate, Iceland Sea Minerals (Lithothamnion species, E296, E330), Flavouring, Sucralose, Chocolate flavours include organic and alkalised Cacao. Raw contains no flavours, sweetener, or cacao. See more|
|Brand||Black Belt Protein|
|Item weight||1 Kilograms|
About this item
- Fast acting protein – Absorbs rapidly. Extremely high biological value. Charged with essential and non essential amino acids. Mineral blend Inclusion. High in protein (80%). Low in fats, Carbs. Aids muscle recovery, builds lean muscle.
- Mineral Blend Inclusion: Understanding our customers draw on their protein powder as a continuous source of nutrition, we have included a bio-active mineral blend. The unique mineral complex is sourced off the Icelandic coast and provides bio-active calcium, magnesium and 72 other trace minerals. The mineral blend has strong scientific evidence showing benefits for bone, joint and digestive health.
- The end of gums & fillers: If you’re currently supplementing with a protein, we encourage you to have a look at the nutritional panel. You may notice it is loaded with cheap and unnecessary fillers and gums. We are committed to leaving the cheap additives out of your protein and only providing you with natural grass-fed, amino loaded protein.
- The BlackBelt Difference - In-house manufacturing, raw ingredient traceability, laboratory tested supplements. These are the three pillars that ensures we consistently provide product quality and maintain competitive factory direct prices. Our passion for delivering quality to our loyal customer base flows into every product, and we make sure every product is exact to specification.
Product detailsSize Name:1KG | Colour Name:Coffee Caramel
- Item Weight : 1 Kilograms
- Date First Available : 9 July 2019
- Manufacturer : Black Belt Protein
- ASIN : B07V5J37QB
- Manufacturer reference : WPC-COF-1KG
Best Sellers Rank:
2,959 in Health, Household & Personal Care (See Top 100 in Health, Household & Personal Care)
- 29 in Whey Nutrition Protein
- Customer Reviews:
Buy it with
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Benefits of Whey Protein Concentrate?
Who Should Use Whey Protein Concentrate?
Our WPC should be used by anyone looking to feed their body high quality nutrients. It is loaded with amino acids, will aid your recovery, and enhance ability to build lean muscle. Once you try our BlackBelt Whey Protein Concentrate, you will never look back!
High Biological Value.
The biological value offers a measurement of how effectively the body uses protein consumed in the diet. A food with a high BV is considered a higher quality protein as the body can better utilise it to repair muscle. Before whey protein, eggs had the highest BV value. Between proteins types and brands the BV value can differ. As our protein is stacked with amino acids, it has an extremely high biological value.
Amino Charge (Per Serve)
We source our protein from the worlds leading whey manufacturers, with the highest quality and safety standards. Every single batch of wpc comes with a certificate of analysis to ensure protein content.
Formulated Supplementary Sports Food. Not suitable for Children under 15 Years of age or Pregnant Women. Should only be used under Medical or Dietic Supervision. This product is not a sole source of Nutrition and should be consumed in conjunction with a Nutritious Diet and Appropriate Physical Training or Exercise Program.
Grass Fed Whey Protein Concentrate, Iceland Sea Minerals (Lithothamnion species, E296, E330), Flavouring, Sucralose, Chocolate flavours include organic and alkalised Cacao. Raw contains no flavours, sweetener, or cacao.
Whey protein concentrate is generally consumed 2-3 times per day. It is best to spread consumption throughout the day giving your muscles a consistent flow of nutrients. It should form part of a well-constructed diet plan, so that every meal delivers adequate protein to the muscles.
Review this product
Top reviews from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I don't understand why companies still try to make "chocolate" protein powders, they all taste foul.
Price is good, but I've had much better protein for the same price.