BlackWidow Lite Mechanical Tenkeyless Keyboard Mercury White One Size
+ $15.60 Delivery
- Zero-Compromise Mechanical Switch for Speed & Accuracy: Razer Orange switch technology provides tactile feedback with a quieter click, requiring 45 G of actuation force; ideal for most gaming and typing experiences
- Included O-Ring Sound Dampeners: Further reduces key noise, travel distance, and typing fatigue
- Individually Backlit Keys: White LED lighting with full brightness control beyond the customizability of zone-lit keyboards
- Fully Programmable Macro Support: Razer Hypershift allows for all keys and keypress combinations to be remapped to execute complex commands
- Tournament-Ready Design: A tenkeyless design with a detachable USB cable provides a portable form-factor for on-the-go gamers
- Durable Construction: Supports up to 80 million clicks with a 2 year manufacturer warranty
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
The black Widow Lite keyboard boasts the powerful performance of a RAZER mechanical gaming Keyboard with a sleek, minimalist profile that's fit for the professional environment. Equipped with RAZER Orange mechanical switches that provide near-silent, tactile feedback, the Razer Black Widow Lite ensures the best typing experience possible while being discreet.
From the manufacturer
For Gamers. By Gamers. It's not just a tagline. It's a mission. It's exactly what drives Razer to create products which constantly tilt the competition in your favor. From behind the drawing board all the way to the tournament stage, each step is controlled by the undeniable desire for all gamers - to always win.
Razer BlackWidow Lite - Mercury Edition
The Razer BlackWidow Lite delivers full functionality in a compact form. Featuring Razer Mechanical Switches (Orange) with included o-rings for extra sound dampening, experience silent but tactile feedback. The keyboard is also equipped with individually backlit keys with full brightness control. Use Razer Synapse 3, a cloud-based hardware configuration tool, to access advanced options like assigning macros, setting shortcuts, and more.
- Razer Mechanical Switches (Orange) for silent but tactile feedback
- Included o-rings for extra sound dampening
- Compact form factor with detachable cable
- Individually backlit keys with full brightness control
- Configure via Razer Synapse 3, a cloud-based hardware configuration tool
Razer Mechanical Switches designed for gaming
Designed for gaming with the highest performance, Razer Mechanical Switches(Orange) are silent while producing tactile feedback—perfect for typing so you know when every key is pressed. The switches also provide optimized actuation and reset points for responsiveness, with new side walls for increased stability and protection against dust and liquids.
Silent keys with included o-rings for extra sound dampening
Enjoy the tactile feeling of mechanical switches without fear of being too loud. The Razer BlackWidow Lite comes with o-rings to further dampen the sound of your already silent keys, reducing key travel distance at the same time to alleviate typing fatigue.
Compact form with detachable cable
The Razer BlackWidow Lite provides essential control in a compact form. The detachable cable also makes it easy to pack and take along if you’re always on the go.
Individually backlit keys with full brightness control
With global white LED backlighting, you can always find the right key, even in dark settings. Control how bright you need it to be instantly or turn it off when you don’t need it.
Razer Synapse 3 for advanced options and control
Get access to advanced options and granular control with Razer Synapse 3, a cloud-based hardware configuration tool that lets you assign macros, set shortcuts, and more.
Engineered for durability, up to 80 million keystrokes
Razer Mechanical Switches deliver topperformance and durability to make sure you’re ahead of your game. The switches are manufactured in-house to ensure strict requirements are met for each switch produced, resulting in a life span of up to 80 million key strokes.
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers who bought this item also bought
Review this product
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Top international reviews
+ Compact layout. Doesn't take up much space and looks clean.
+ Great design and looks. I love that they made it as stealth as possible, it doesn't look like your average "gaming keyboard".
+ Pretty good switches. Typing is quite enjoyable and not as loud as other switches.
+ Detachable cable. Which means you can use any cable as long as it's micro USB.
+ O rings included. In case you want to make it a little more silent (I wish they'd come installed by default, but it's not a big deal)
+ Quite sturdy. I wasn't expecting much since it's a small and slim keyboard, there is almost no flex in the middle.
+ Keycap puller included. If you didn't have one, Razer has your back if you want to install the O rings.
+ Individually backlit keys and brightness control. You only get white, but to be honest, I rarely use RGB.
+ Replaceable keycaps. I replaced my keycaps recently and works like a charm.
+ Extra customization with Razer Synapse 3, but not required for regular use.
- There is an apparent metalic sound whenever you apply pressure on a key, some people like it and some other don't. Whenever I'm working or playing I don't really hear it anymore since I'm not paying attention to it.
- No RGB. Again, I don't care for RGB but I can understand if someone was disappointed.
- No USB C. Most of my peripherals and accessories are micro USB so it's not an issue for me, but again I can understand if people complain about it.
- I wish they would have included cable management tunnels on the back of the keyboard.
Overall, I really enjoy using this keyboard since it helps me reduce clutter on my desk, looks quite elegant and minimalist and I can either type or play videogames without any issues at all. Being able to replace the keycaps is also a big plus if you want to customize it to your liking. I'd recommend the Blackwidow Lite in a heartbeat!
My main qualm with this keyboard is the key lights have gone from white to sort of yellowish in some of the keys.
+ Nice white lighting, professional and clean looking
+ Keyboard layout is more ergonomic than standard layout, gives better arm and wrist placement
+ Nicer typing experience than using any membrane style keyboard but the bar is pretty low there
- Cheap ABS keycaps that tend to shine and feel too slick
- The key switches are very light and mildly tactile. They have a similar to cherry MX brown, but they are a tad bit lighter spring weight, and a tad bit louder and scratchier. I have a 72 keyboard switch tester that includes cherry mx browns, gateron browns, kailh box browns, etc, and every other brown switch feels smoother, quieter, and better made than these Razer orange switches. I ordered 3 of these keyboards and returned 2 because there were a few switches that were sticky and i just couldn't stand it so i kept the best one and returned the other two.
- Uses micro USB, not a big deal but i prefer USB type C and this should really be the standard in products made in 2019
- Louder than every other brown switch out there and the o rings do next to nothing to dampen this noise.
- Switches are not hot swappable, this should also be the norm in mechanical keyboards in 2019
This keyboard is definitely a step up from using a standard membrane keyboard, and it's more ergonomic without the keypad as it allows for a less awkward keyboard and mouse placement. Razer cheaped out with the switches and keycaps however and its not as good as it could be.
Tenía mis dudas respecto al sonido más elevado de los interruptores mecánicos por lo que inmediatamente le instale las donas de plástico que vienen incluidas, proceso que fue lento pero nada molesto, mas bien relajante y los resultados reducen el sonido al presionar las teclas con intensidad y no representa molestia alguna
Ya había olvidado la precisión y comodidad de este tipo de teclados por haber utilizado los de membrana por los últimos 7 años y sufriendo ocasionalmente los problemas resultantes de que no se ejecuten las acciones esperadas al presionar algunas teclas sin que hagan contacto adecuado, situación que con este acsesorio queda resuelta al cien por ciento
Si estás interesado en un teclado de buena calidad con una imagen moderna y sobria capaz de desempeñar su función de manera excelente tanto en juegos como en el día a día ésta es la opción, ahorrando el espacio del teclado numérico que no siempre es indispensable y en mi caso es un modulo innecesario
Cuenta con algunas teclas de función sin ser excesivas, la conexión es usb y la retro iluminación es solo blanca pero con la capacidad de regular su intensidad, no solo iluminan la letra de la tecla sino tambien el fondo donde están montadas
Quedo muy satisfecho con esta compra y lo recomiendo sin dudar
1. The stabilizers used for shift/space bar.etc are amazing.
2. The new "side-walls" on each switch eliminates key-wobble
1. The Keyboard's metal plate is too thin. It leads to the problem of having metallic ping noise when you bottom out any key.
2. Mine did not come with O-Rings. (Should be included)
3. The LEGS ON THE KEYBOARD ONLY OFFER ONE ANGLE. In my case neither the standard or tilted angle was comfortable to type on
4. The keyboard was made recently and still uses Micro-USB
5. The key-caps feel cheap. (For some reason mine had signs of use despite buying it new)
6. Almost every key-cap had plastic shavings that were not cleaned out at the factory!
Only downside of this keyboard is that you do not have the shift characters you usually get from 1-0 on top of the keyboard printed. It's just 1-0 so I just need to memorize where what is.
Veré si pueddo hacer válida alguna garantía.
Small issues include having the rubber bottom come off from the small leg that elevates the keyboard, but it doesn't slide around regardless so not a concern for me. The key presses sound pretty good, I've opted to put O rings on the larger keys to make it quieter.
Really like the key travel, I do a fair bit of work and gaming on here and my hands are much more comfortable on these than compared to my laptop or mx silver keyboard. Very responsive as well with 1000hz and razer's ITT.
Overall just a great value. Good job Razer.
It is a clicky keyboard so if you plan to type or play when someone is asleep it’s not the option for you to buy a mechanical keyboard.
Great to type on and is super comfortable. More silent than other mechanical keyboards, but not completely silent with no sound.
Feels different than the Black widow tournament v2 chroma keyboard which I also have. The clicks are much softer, the keys feel closer together, and shallower.