Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $10.22 delivery
Black Widow Colored Pencils For Adults - 24 Coloring Pencils With Smooth Pigments - Best Color Pencil Set For Adult Coloring Books And Drawing
- ✅ SILKY SMOOTH COLORING! The buttery, smooth tips of these colored pencils practically purr across the page of your favorite adult coloring book or drawing. The soft, wax points lay down color evenly for beginners to fine artists with very little pressure or friction - even on delicate paper.
- ✅ VIBRANT COLORS WITHOUT DUPLICATES! 24 vivid colors, shades and hues in this set. Colors like Pigs Ear, Galaxy Blue and Delicious Pink are pre-sharpened ready to pop off the page. Every color pencil is labelled with a clever name and number code on the barrel, and there’s a convenient color chart inside the lid of the tin packaging.
- ✅ LESS SHARPENING And more coloring using The Black Widow. Make your life easier with this easy to sharpen sketch soft pencil set, leaving you more time for color therapy
- ✅ PENCIL CORE DOESN’T BREAK WHEN SHARPENED! The soft wax core and tips of these art colored pencils don’t crumble and break when sharpened or when pressing down to extract darker shades when blending. This means less sharpening is needed, so the tips of your colored pencils stay sharp longer.
- ✅ COMFORTABLE TO HOLD AND COOL TO DISPLAY! The sleek barrel of these colored pencils is Scorpion black, which adds elegance and a touch of cool to your art supplies. The hexagon shape means the pencil is more comfortable in your hand for drawing, needs less pressure for the colors to lay down and best of all, they won’t roll off your drawing table.
Frequently bought together
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
“Every child is an artist. The problem is how to remain an artist once we grow up.” Pablo Picasso
Why should kids have all the fun?
Bring your artistic vision to life with Black Widow Quality Colored Pencils!
This Scorpion colored pencil set features 24 vibrant colors, with soft wax cores that are the artist’s choice for blending, shading and layering. Black Widow art pencils feature rich pigments of unparalleled quality so you can effortlessly transition between strong lines, delicate blends and smooth shadows.
Start living your life in full, vibrant color today:
- 24 PIECE COLORED PENCIL SET
- SILKY SMOOTH COLORING!
- PERFECT FOR ADULT COLORING BOOKS!
- COLOR RICH PIGMENTS THAT BLEND LIKE VELVET!
- STRONG WAX CORE WON’T BREAK WHEN SHARPENED!
- PROFESSIONAL QUALITY TIP STAYS SHARP!
- COMFORTABLE HEXAGON BARREL SHAPE!
- SOFT LEAD CORE 3.3mm
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Review this product
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Hard to see the colour of the pencils due to the black wood but
the writing on the pencils is nice and big so it is easy to read the name.
Love the creative names. These are excellent for colouring books and at a great price.
I highly recommend these to anyone who wants a high quality pencil for their artwork.
I can highly recommend this company and their products as the service they have given has been fantastic, nothing seems to be a problem with them.
The pencils are beautiful to use, I just love them.
Use a good quality smooth paper for best results.
Top international reviews
Well pigmented, vivid colours that blend really well. Both set's of Black Widow's are used just as much as my FC Polychromo's & my Prisma's. Now I know there's another edition (Cobra's) I'll be adding those to my collection also!!!
The only criticism I have is the colours in this set & the original Black Widow's are very similar, not much difference at all in tone & shade. However, as they blend quite well, I would still recommend buying both sets. (Or all 3 as is available now!) Also, something which is a particular niggle of mine, is the tins that they come in. For me, it makes it almost impossible to pick & chose from numerous sets. But that's down to my personal preference & certainly not a bad point when it comes to purchasing these pencils
I wanted to see if I could try & complete a picture using only this set (Scorpion's), without having to go to another set for particular colours. It certainly wasn't a problem! I'm more than happy with the result!!!
It's endlessly tedious that none except the new skin tone sets have colour dipped ends. Even if the paint doesn't really match the lead colour, just having a colour on the end makes picking up the colour you need so much easier. You can't use these pencils without you make a colour swatch to work from and even then you spend too much time peering at shiny small writing on black barrels looking for the colour name. Not a good design choice.
They are so gorgeous and vibrant...( see photo).
The colours lay down really beautifully.
Wonderfully soft and easy to layer colour but leave no dust.
Also excellent for blending and adding shade.
I also like that there are 3 different tins, each with 24 colours.
Together the 3 tins make up a complete set of 72 colours.....but by being able to buy them in 3 separate tins, it means you can buy one tin at a time when you can afford them.
Or you can just choose to buy a specific tin to add colours you are missing to your collection.
Very highly recommended.
The pencils are bright and vivid i was actually surprised by just how rich in colour these pencils are, they blend well with a bit of practice and a steady hand you don't need to press down very hard on the paper to release there true potential.
As a colouring streamer i would happily recommend these pencils to both pro colourists and beginners. These pencils honestly are perfect for anyone and for a cheap price!
These pencils are amazing. Apart from the price which is a massive bonus if you are on a budget, these pencils are packed with strong vibrant pigment which lay down beautifully. They blend incredibly well with each other as well as with the more costly premium brand pencils. I have had no issues layering various brands together to create some truly stunning colour combos.
For me personally the downsides to these pencils are that they have all black barrels which means it is very diffict to see which colour you are using. There is no colour dip on the ends of the pencils on the original three sets, although the skin tone sets do have this feature.
Secondly the biggie for me is that they can't be bought open stock individually. It is inevitable that some colours will be used more than others, or any pencil that needs more sharpening due to lead breakage (I have had one which I dropped). To replace the colour you have to buy a whole set. OK, so they won;t break the bank, but it would be nice to have the option.
All in all I would seriously recommend these pencils to anyone and indeed have. More please :D
I highly recommend these!
Please note that the photos include all three sets (black widow, scorpion and cobra).
The colouring picture is from Cristina Mcallister's Magical Beauties book bought on Amazon.