Black Diamond Storm Headlamp, Black
|Price:||+ $8.07 Delivery|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- One Quad Power LED and one Double Power white LED emit 350 lumens
- Red, green and blue Single Power LEDs for night vision have dimming and strobe settings and activate without cycling through white mode
- Power Tap Technology allows instant transitioning between full and dimmed power
- Settings include full strength in proximity and distance modes, dimming, strobe, red, green and blue night-vision, and lock mode
- Waterproof and dustproof: Sealed housing withstands immersion up to 1m for 30 minutes
Amazon Global Store
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
From the manufacturer
Since it foundation in 1989, everything at Black Diamond has revolved around climbing and skiing. What began with an anvil and a hammer in the backyard has now grown into a global company with offices on three continents. Here, adventurers produce and develop for adventurers. Since the company was founded, our innovative equipment designs have set standards in many areas. Thus Black Diamond creates a promising future for all climbers and skiers worldwide.
Black Diamond Storm
Robust and waterproof headlamp with 8 different lighting options incl. RGB night vision mode/max. 350 lumen
The Storm Headlamp is a very robust headlamp and a good choice for all day and night outdoor activities. The Storm Headlamp is dustproof and waterproof for use up to 1 meter below the surface for 30 minutes.
- Masters every situation: The update of the Black Diamond Storm headlamp is very robust and has all necessary light settings - perfect for every outdoor activity
- Reliable use: The headlight is dust- and waterproof and has an enormously powerful cone of light with long running time - perfect in bad weather and great adventures.
- Technical details: Light range max. 85m / burning time of max. 120h / luminosity max. 350lm / IP67 classified: dust- and waterproof / power supply: AAA batteries / 8 different modes
- Easy to use: ideal lighting day and night for cooking, hiking or reading. Simplified operation thanks to PowerTap technology, memory mode stores desired brightness settings
- delivery: 1 x Storm headlight from Black Diamond / colour: grey / modern, waterproof headlight in flat design with 4 AAA batteries and different light settings
Adventure doesn't wait for dawn
With a brightness of up to 350 lumens and a variety of lighting modes, the Storm is ideal for jogging, climbing and skiing in the dark. Perfect if you want to admire the sunrise from the top of the mountain, start a training run late in the evening or fasten your skis in the nightly loneliness to dare the descent. Some adventures just happen in the dark of the night and cannot wait for daylight.
The Storm is also equipped with a memory mode that stores the brightness setting for the next switch-on. Another feature is PowerTap technology, which allows you to switch between full power and dimmed mode at the touch of a finger. As already said: This headlamp is a real all-rounder. To make your trip as legendary as our Storm Headlamp.
Defy the dark
Real adventures cannot be limited and are determined by the time of day and the amount of natural light. Real adventures are unpredictable and full of spontaneity and impulsiveness. Real adventures awaken the dream of rock, ice and snow and hunger for more.
Therefore, every climber, skier, mountaineer and outdoor camper needs a reliable lighting solution adapted to him in order to defy the darkness and reach his destination. A suitable lamp is a fundamental part of every adventurer's equipment, because who wants to turn around or have to stop just because twilight sets in and you can no longer find a safe step? Or miss out on the fascinating moments when at nightfall the cities in the distance light their lights, the northern lights shine on the horizon or the mountains unfold their mystical power? One thing is for sure: No tour should be without a headlamp, because who knows what the adventure will bring you.
|Light modes||White, Red, Green, Blue||White, Red||White, Red||White, Red||White, Red, Green, Blue|
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|
Review this product
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
Well...If any i'd say It's slightly complicated to use, you're going to have to give it a good run through each time you take it out.
Also, you know you have a light on your head..its a bit big but not any larger than the rest on the market in the same class but not bothersome at all, probably not for joggers.
For the good:
Super super solid construction and feel. VERY NICE in a day in age when everything feels like its made from recycled toilet paper. WOW this thing is bright....I mean bright...i'm not completely convinced its not somehow nuclear powered. This thing is so bright if you look at it you not only go blind you go deaf as well. If you're like me and like the red and green lights for the night and accidentally turn on the white then just take a seat for half an hr unless you have a cane or seeing eye dog lol. It has a very secure latch system (pictured) that i really can't ever see opening by accident even if dropped. 4 colored lights for you night hikers like me and at any brightness level including strobe, rubberized material where you need to grip, easily adjustable headband, 3 YEAR WARRANTY, Waterproof, dustproof, tilts way down to point almost directly down. I've been using headlamps for yrs and most are cheaply made but I was really surprised by not only the settings and capabilities which are amazing but the feel of it, it just feels solid like quality, sadly that doesn't come through in pictures. I'd easily say i'd rather have this on than my Petzl. If you're on the fence about it like i was i'd say don't be. Also mind was delivered in 3 days.
This one is brighter along with added green and blue Led lights. However, after replacing the first set of batteries
with fresh ones, the light switch malfunctioned resulting in having no control of lamp brightness or colors.
I contacted Black Diamond via email and filed a warranty claim, including my Amazon receipt
and a photo of the headlamp.. They immediately responded, sending a new complete Storm to my house withing 3 days..
Now that is customer service at its best!!
I am hoping that the new headlamp gives me years of illumination.
Things I like:
- Can go very bright
- Love the red, blue, and especially green colors
- Does the job well
Things I don't like:
- Makes a super-annoying buzzing sound when it's on
- Feels bulky (4 AAA batteries may have something to do with this)
- Mechanism to open/close the case feels gimmicky (hope it lasts)
- Would prefer to have at least 2 separate buttons. Single button operation sometimes makes for some very annoying & frustrating experiences.