BLACK+DECKER Electric Leaf Blower, 7-Amp (LB700)
Enhance your purchase
|Power source||Corded Electric|
|Item dimensions L x W x H||41.9 x 27.9 x 17.8 centimetres|
|Item weight||4.7 Pounds|
About this item
- 7 Amp motor provides a powerful and efficient blowing performance
- Moves up to 180Mph/180CFM for fast and easy cleanup of leaves and debris.Uses:Ideal for clearing debris from lawns, driveways, sidewalks, and decks
- Built in cord retention prevents frustrating interruptions during cleanup
- Lightweight at only 4.4 pounds
- Air Speed: Up to 180 mph; Included Components: (1) LB700 7Amp Blower, (1) Blow Tube
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 41.91 x 27.94 x 17.78 cm; 2.13 Kilograms
- Date First Available : 24 June 2016
- Manufacturer : Black & Decker Outdoor
- ASIN : B01HIGWCQI
- Item Model Number : LB700
- Department : Outdoor Power Tools
- Customer Reviews:
Buy it with
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
The BLACK+DECKER LB700 corded blower features a 7 Amp Motor which provides a powerful & efficient blowing performance. This blower can move up to 180MPH/180CFM for fast & easy cleanup of leaves & debris. it also features built in cord retention prevents frustrating interruptions during cleanup. This unit is lightweight at only 4.4 lbs for easy one handed use. Includes: (1) LB700 7 amp blower, & (1) blow tube.
Review this product
Top reviews from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I am surprised it is even legal to sell a mains powered piece of equipment with a non-compliant power connector.
Top reviews from other countries
I say there wondering where the chord was. Was it lost? Did they forget to pack one? The instructions are garbage -- at no point do they SPELL out that you need to find your OWN extension chord and plug it in. This is absurdly BAD. I tried to use pliers thinking the plug on the device was recessed and was spring loaded... it was not. I absolutely dislike this.
These guys need to show some respect for their customers by properly describing the product. If I buy it, I expect to use it IMMEDIATELY, and not have to run to a store AFTER the fact to get a chord. It is not a foregone conclusion I have one sitting around.