- Anatomically shaped cork-latex footbed
- Upper: Birko-Flor
- Footbed lining: suede
- Sole: EVA
- Two straps, each with an individually adjustable metal pin buckle
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Review this product
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Top international reviews
The nitty gritty is that these are not Sketchers LOL This is my first pair and having read up on them I knew it would be a case of having to wear them in, but being an avid wearer of afore mentioned Sketchers I got a bit of a shock sliding these hard soles on my poor unsuspecting feet. Now this is going to sound really strange, but they kind of hurt in a good way. I have been wearing them for just a few days now, and have done a fair amount of walking. When I put them on first thing they feel hard and uncomfortable but after a minute I don't notice it any more. During the day when walking a lot my feet sort of ache a bit, but in a massaging kind of way not a painful kind of way (hope that makes sense). I have not had any blisters or rubbing, and I am hopeful they will eventually mould to my feet or vice versa and will be forever comfortable. :)
The bottom line here is: Get the right sizing and width, and be aware that there will be a considerable "wearing-in" period.
SIZE & FIT
- I’m usually a size 6 but in Birkenstock’s I always get a size smaller (5 or 38)
- I have wide feet and these are perfect
- I usually get a backache when walking for hours (especially on city holidays were you constantly exploring) but these Birkenstock’s actually improved my durability ^^
- You can combine these with anything (maybe not a ball gown, but I have even done that at the end of a wedding)
- They make you look effortlessly chic
- Jeans, summer dresses, skirts, I have yet to find a combination that doesn’t work
- This shoe is made out of leather
- I personally think that wearing them the first day is always a bit uncomfortable but once they adjust to your feet they are the most comfortable sandals you’ll ever wear (Thanks to whoever made them fashionable!)
- They arrived in perfect condition in original boxing
- Birkenstock’s are not the cheapest shoes but you get value for money
- These were the cheapest on Amazon (compared to high-street and online retailers)
The only problem with these - you will end up buying more!
I love these shoes and would buy them again as they are great value for money.
The podiatrist has advised me that at least part of the cause is the very hard inner linings and soles of these (and some other makes of) shoes, and has recommended that I discard them.
Perhaps keep this in mind if you are thinking of buying these or similar.
6.5 (as measured by clarks) and I purchased a size 39 which is UK 6. This is more or less perfect for my size as I also ordered the size 38 (UK 5) and it was slightly too small.
I hope this helps out anyone questioning what size to get.
Highly recommend, the fit is perfect and they are immensely comfortable.
They wear well too . . I have Birkenstocks that are still wearable years later.
This style is my favourite.