- Free expedited shipping on products sold by Amazon AU when you purchase select books. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
Biotene Dry Mouth Oral Balance Gel, Mint, 42 Grams
- How does it work? Biotène dry mouth relief mouthwash is specially formulated to provide immediate dry mouth relief that lasts for up to 4 hours* while it freshens your breath. *as measured in a 28 day clinical study.
- Treat your dry mouth! A dry mouth occurs when your mouth does not produce enough saliva to stay moist. Having a dry mouth is more than just uncomfortable. It can impact your overall oral health environment.
- Alcohol free formula: it's gentle, alcohol-free formula refreshes your mouth, keeping it clean, and helps maintain a healthy oral environment.
- Soothing moisturisation: biotène mouthwash contains a mouth-moisturizing system to provide soothing relief.
- Sweetens with xylitol
Special offers and product promotions
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
What is a Dry Mouth?
Dry Mouth is when your mouth feels uncomfortably dry. A Dry Mouth occurs when your body doesn't produce enough saliva to keep your mouth moist. Signs can vary from person to person and can range from being mild to severe. Common signs may include dryness in your mouth, a sticky feeling in the mouth, bad breath, feeling thirsty, difficulty tasting or eating dry foods. A Dry Mouth can be uncomfortable, and if left unmanaged, can result in other oral hygiene concerns, including bad breath and cavities. Start using Biotene, a great Dry Mouth Brand, to start relieving your Dry Mouth today.
What are the signs of a Dry Mouth?
A sticky dry feeling in the mouth
A Dry Mouth is a common concern that affects roughly one in four adults. A Dry Mouth occurs when your body doesn’t produce enough saliva and this may be due to a variety of reasons.
Without enough saliva to wash away bacteria, you may develop bad breath and tooth decay.
Dry, cracked lips
Chapped Lips, difficulty chewing and tasting are all common signs of a Dry Mouth.
Waking up at night feeling thirsty
The relief from drinking water may only be temporary. A Dry Mouth and repeatedly drinking water can disrupt your daily activity or even your sleep.
What causes a Dry Mouth?
There are a number of causes that can affect the production of saliva and result in you experiencing a Dry Mouth. Taking multiple medications may increase your chances of a Dry Mouth by up to 40%*. More than 500 different medications can cause a Dry Mouth, including:
• Blood pressure medications
Talk to your doctor or pharmacist to find out if the medication you take could be causing your Dry Mouth.
*Plemons, J.M., Al-Hashimi, I. 2014. American Dental Association Council on Scientific Affairs. Executive Summary Report
|Dry Mouth Relief Mouthwash||Fluoride Toothpaste Fresh Mint||Moisturising Spray||Oral Balance Moisturising Gel|
|Protects from cavities||✓|
|Convenient on the go||✓||✓|
Safety WarningDo not use if safety seal is missing. Should symptoms persist, consult a doctor. Keep out of the reach of children. Sweetened with Xylitol.
Ingredients:Glycerin, Water, Sorbitol, Xylitol, Carbomer, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Sodium Hydroxide.
Directions:Remove foil seal before use. Close cap after each use to protect contents from moisture.
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|