PET N PET Biodegradable Dog Waste Bags Compostable Poop Bags Pet Clean up Bags Green Eco-Friendly, Certified by EUR VINCOTTE. Meet EN13432, 240 Counts Certified
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- 100% Compostable and Biodegradable: Highest Eco-Certified by US ASTM D6400 and Euro EN13432 standards
- 100% Eco-Friendly: Made from cornstarch bio-based material, contains No polyethylene plastic
- Premium Thickness & Leak Proof: 240 Refill, 9"*13" flat bottom, standard large size, fits most dispensers
- "Open" arrow, easy to open, tear off and detach from the roll
- Made from cornstarch, break down and decompose to Carbon dioxide and Water in just 90-180 days.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Review this product
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Would recommend to anyone using poop bags regularly. Save the Environment :)
Top international reviews
1) They are completely eco friendly being made from cornstarch, which is home compostable, unlike oxo-(bio)degradable bags which break down into microplastics.
2) The bags are large and strong and I've never had 1 rip.
3) The perforation between each bag is nice, with a gap just large enough you can put a finger through - this stops you from unraveling two or three bags if it's in a dispenser.
4) Each bag has an arrow indicating which way to open - great if it's dark.
1) Plastic on the packaging for the 240 bag version. I'm going to assume the reason people are buying this product (like myself) is to reduce the amount of plastic they are buying/using, so why has a section of the cardboard packaging been cut away and replaced with a plastic window? If you want to show off the bags through the packaging, make the window a bit smaller so the plastic isn't needed. For me, this defeats the point of buying compostable bags, if it's sent out with plastic on the packaging.
2) Sometimes the bags can be a bit difficult to open - I find licking your fingers solves this issue so isn't a big issue for me.
Bags are a decent size, fairly strong and easy (after the first bag) to tear off the roll.
The biodegradable bags you see everywhere that break down into micro plastics need to be renamed as they are incredibly misleading. These are the bags you actually want. Totally trusting the sellers claims r.e their being compostable but assuming they are, the bags themselves are good.
Importantly, they are also strong. My dog has soft poos that mean you have to uproot the grass underneath to get a clean scoop. Even doing this, I’ve not had one split. So they pass the Viz toilet paper test.
I grab my first roll and gently peel the sticker at the start of the roll and it came off beautifully. No ripping at all. Then I unroll it and notice the texture is smooth and silky feeling. The perforation ripped perfectly. Its been my past experience with other brands of biodegradable bags that at this point I pick up the poop and my fingers go right through the bag. Not with this one! (Insert celebration emoji). And did I mention the bag naturally separates? No more spitting on my fingers to get the bag to open. I turned it inside out and pushed my hand a bit to make sure it felt solid. To my relief it was very solid and the material felt thick. It’s a great size.
I proceeded to scoop (and scoop) and the bag held the entire contents. About 1 lb worth to my estimation lol. Success.
This is the absolute best 100% environmentally friendly bag I’ve found and I love them. They’re more expensive than the dollar store ones but for me, the peace of mind that this composts to natural ingredients (no plastic pellets like others) makes me feel really good. We’re doing a good job wrecking our environment, but if this helps just a bit then let’s do it. Just get them and skip a couple Starbucks lattes for the week. You’ll be glad you did!
Don't be fooled by bags that say 'biodegradable' because they are actually hard to degrade in a natural environment!
Also, I'm very happy about how sturdy they are. I will definitely buy them again!