|Number of Items||1|
|Item Model Number||Big Agnes|
|Product Dimensions||66.04 x 30.48 x 17.78 cm; 4.54 Kilograms|
Big Agnes Blacktail Package: Includes Tent and Footprint
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
|Max Occupancy||4 Person|
|Item Weight||10 Pounds|
|Pole Material Type||Aluminum|
About this item
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Canopy is made out of polyester ripstop and polyester mesh. Fly is made out of polyester ripstop with a 1,500mm waterproof PU coating. Floor is made out of polyester with a 1,500mm waterproof PU coating.
- Fully seam-taped with waterproof, solvent-free PU tape (free of PVC and VOC). Designed with two doors and two vestibules. Storm flaps added to vestibule zippers.
- Quick Stash, on the tentƒ_Ts body door, makes it easy to stow the unzipped door. Two internal media pockets added above the sleeping area let you route ear bud cords from phones and other devices. Tent corners feature reflective guylines and webbing.
- Easy to set up with symmetrical pole structure. Lightweight aluminum pole system uses press-fit connectors. Plastic clips attach body to pole frame.
- Includes 12 lightweight aluminum hook stakes. Includes four interior mesh pockets. With Gear Loft loops.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Named after Coloradoƒ_Ts Blacktail Mountain, this spacious, entry-level tent for backpackers gives you ample sleeping room for four people, all while offering great value as a starter model. But, while this basic tent for the trails and car camping helps you and your crew stay comfortable, thereƒ_Ts more to it. Specifically, ease of use lets you access gear without issues and makes getting out a cinch.
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
Reviewed in the United States on 5 November 2018