Bialetti 6860 Preziosa Stainless Steel 3-Cup French Press Coffee Maker, Silver
|Price:||+ $13.72 Delivery|
- Produces 3 cups of rich, authentic coffee
- Made of high quality 18/10 stainless steel and heat-resistant borosilicate glass
- Easy to clean and disassemble
- Dishwasher safe
- 2 year warranty
Amazon Global Store
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
Preziosa by Bialetti - 3-Cup French Press
The French press provides the simplest way of making quality, traditional coffee. It is made from 18/10 stainless steel and a borosilicate glass carafe, and features a l’Omino (the little man) cutout, which is widely recognized as Bialetti’s original symbol of quality and authenticity.
Use coarse ground coffee in your French press. Don't use too fine ground coffee, this can result in a clogged filter screen and grounds in your coffee after pouring. If the water temperature is too high, coffee may have a burnt taste. Water should be just off of a boil, about 200 degrees Fahrenheit; a thermometer can be used to ensure accuracy. Store your coffee grounds in airtight container, away from sunlight or in your freezer. For the freshest coffee, grind your beans immediately before brewing. Use filtered water for best coffee flavor.
How to Use
1. Place pot on a dry, flat, non-slip surface. Hold handle firmly, then pull the plunger unit straight up and out of the pot.
2. Put course ground coffee or loose tea into the pot.
3. Pour hot (not boiling) water into the pot. Leave a minimum of 1-inch space at the top.
4. Stir the brew with a plastic or wooden spoon.
5. Place the plunger unit on top of the pot. Turn lid to close off the pour spout opening. Do not press down for at least 4 minutes.
6. Hold the pot handle firmly with the spout turned away from you. Then using the weight of your hand, apply slight pressure on top of the knob to slowly lower the plunger straight down into the pot. Minimum pressure produces the best results.
7. Turn the lid to open the pour spout and pour coffee into a cup.
The History of Bialetti
In Italy, where the kitchen is the heart of the home, where coffee is a passion and where the ritual bring friends and family together, Bialetti is found in nine of ten households. Why? Because like every true Italian, coffee is in our soul. And just as Alfonso Bialetti’s Moka Express revolutionized the art of coffee brewing, we’ve been crafting innovations that advance the art for nearly a century. Bialetti began in Italy, but has become a leading brand around the world because our high-quality products bring simplicity, functionality and beauty to the kitchen. Our advanced technology and distinctive styling combine to create solutions that are simple to use and beautifully designed. Today, the Bialetti family of products has grown. We bring a multitude of styles and colors to market. But our Italian heritage and passion live on in every line.
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|
Review this product
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
was out of the box new and packaged very well.
It matched the on-line description to a "T" and worked as described.
I would recommend this to any coffee lover. I own a Keurig coffee maker, along with a Bialetti Moka Express two cup espresso maker
But prefer to use the Bialetti Preziosa French Press. A GREAT cup of coffee every time. (Here's a tip, when buying coffee for your new French Press buy whole beans and set the grinder for COARSE. If your use regular brown coffee (American style) or Espresso coffee they are too fine and can pass through the mesh filter).
Tip # 2 make your purchase at AMAZON.COM, you won't find a better price anywhere.
The beaker, sadly, broke on the first use - as I was pouring the coffee out a large chuck of the rim came with it and a mess was made.
However, customer service was great and offered a one time replacement after I sent them a picture.
These beakers are fragile... it seems even a higher end press is not susceptible to it breaking. BE. CAREFUL.