Other Sellers on Amazon
Follow the Author
Bhakti Shakti: Goddess of Divine Love: 2 Paperback – 13 January 2022
Enhance your purchase
The wisdom goddesses of yoga who embody Shakti, or sacred energy, continue to gain popularity as we become familiar with the ways they help us break through negativity, trauma, and dysfunction to attain self-love, peace, and abundance.
Yet we rarely hear about Sri Radha and her unique position as the primal Shakti because she is hidden deep within the Upanishads, Tantras, and Puranas as their most confidential spiritual subject.
Here, for the first time, Sri Radha is revealed. The goddess of divine love not only grants emotional, mental, and physical well-being, but she bestows the spiritual transformation and awakening of divine love, our greatest necessity.
Award-winning author and Bhakti pilgrim Pranada Comtois introduces us to charming goddess Radha and through reason and references to the ancient wisdom texts we’re shown that
- love is the essence of all knowledge
- love is the imperative need of the timeless self
- only pure love will satisfy us
- How can we love fully?
- What is the difference between ordinary love and divine love?
- How do we locate where we can safely place all our love and receive full reciprocation?
Bhakti Shakti helps you explore your own nature as well as your relationship with the primary Shaktis who are embodied as the goddesses Sri Radha and Durga Maa.
Understanding the Shakti triad of yourself and these spiritual and material energies removes the veil of illusion. Then you’re able to identify the mysterious at play in your life. You can see yourself, emotions, thoughts, the nature of the world, and your Source with a liberating clarity that reveals your true purpose and brings you inner peace and fulfillment.
In the noble pursuit of claiming our true identity through an expansion of consciousness, Sri Radha provides a framework for personal evolution and a methodology that will give you a first-hand experience of your true self and these esoteric, but common sense, spiritual truths.
In this practical guide, through clear instruction, authentic Bhakti Vedanta teachings, and meditation and mantra practices, you’ll discover how you can invoke goddess Radha’s divine feminine presence in your life and experience the unbounded joy of the self and your true nature free from limitations.
You Will Learn
- about the world’s oldest goddess traditions
- about the two primary wisdom goddesses of yoga, their energies of spiritual growth and enlightenment, and their paths of personal transformation
- how and why these goddesses are relevant to us today
- about your relationship with the goddess of the material world and the goddess of the spiritual world
- how to choose the goddess who is most able to help you
- how to differentiate between your false material identity and your true spiritual identity
- how Radha casts a light on your innate loving self, and beckons you to a spiritual awakening of your true identity
- the step-by-step method to claim your spiritual identity
- about Radha’s path of transformation through the sure path of mantra meditation
- that the full – and charming – power of Reality is divine love
- that, as love personified, Sri Radha stands supreme above all forms of divinity
- the brilliant metaphysical conclusion that pure love subjugates all including the Supreme
- the Supreme Reality is not a he or a she, but they: the feminine and masculine divinities at the zenith of Reality who engage in the dance of divine love
- the feminine has conquered the supreme masculine by love, which puts her in the most exalted position at the central topmost pinnacle of a loving reality
Bhakti Shakti expertly weaves mysticism and practice, devotion (bhakti) and power (shakti) where the reader emerges inspired and deliciously bathed in the sweetness of Radha's glance.
- Kavitha Chinnaiyan, award-winning author of Shakti Rising and founder of Śabda Institute
Pranada offers answers to feminist discourse by directing the question of identity to a sense of personhood beyond the
body and to the eternal, extraordinary function of the soul, that is, pure love, prema.
- Simon Haas. International bestselling author of The Book of Dharma and Yoga and the Dark Night of the Soul
With insight and grace, Pranada brings divine love and divine knowledge together for the benefit of all who seek a transformation of consciousness.
- Philip Goldberg, author of American Veda; The Life of Yogananda; and Spiritual Practice for Crazy Times
Bhakti Shakti is a sophisticated revelation of the mysteries and historical primacy of the Goddess in the devotional yoga tradition that illuminates the role of feminist spirituality in a modern contemplative practice and allows us to experience a substantive relationship with the feminine personification of divine love.
- Hari-kirtana Das, author of In Search of the Highest Truth
Beautiful and powerful.
- Dara Goldberg, Ph.D., bestselling author of Awaken Your Inner Goddess
Radha's pure loving sweetness offers an opportunity to revision social paradigms and behaviors away from aggression-projecting models of patriarchal thinking, which deaden the spirit and disrupt our social consciousness, and reveal a vision of transcendent love that lies at the very heart of what all embodied beings seek.
- Edwin Bryant, Professor of Hindu Religion and Philosophy, Rutgers,
the States University of New Jersey
The energy of divine love is the most powerful way the primordial Goddess awakens in our lives. Written simply and beautifully, Bhakti Shakti offers a philosophical foundation for our heart's devotion to the divine feminine.
- Ananda Karunesh, author of A Thousand Seeds of Joy: Teachings of Lakshmi and Saraswati
A crucial read for those wishing to understand the Divine Feminine, who returns, as the voice which has whispered to us through the ages.
- Krishna Rose, author of Woman in Red and The Secrets in the Mirror
What we need now - perhaps more than ever before - is the searing love of the Goddess burning away the madness and delusion that defines our current state.
- Rabbi Rami Shapiro, author of The Divine Feminine in Biblical Wisdom Literature
Sri Radha is the pinnacle of spirituality, the feminine moiety of the Absolute Godhead, worshiped only by those who have climbed to the very top of the yoga ladder. Pranada Comtois allows her readers entrance into an otherwise esoteric realm of their everyday journey.
- Steven J. Rosen (Satyaraja Dasa), author of 36 books on Vaishnava spirituality
Pure love is an intoxicant and can't fail to inebriate the minds and hearts of all those who read Bhakti Shakti.
- Vanamali, author of Shakti: Realm of the Divine Mother
- Publisher : Chandra Media (13 January 2022)
- Language : English
- Paperback : 165 pages
- ISBN-10 : 1737891409
- ISBN-13 : 978-1737891406
- Dimensions : 13.34 x 1.07 x 20.32 cm
- Best Sellers Rank: 108,143 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- Customer Reviews:
About the author
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
That is just one of the many sections I have highlighted in the book. Bhakti is such a deep subject and this book makes it easy and exciting to understand. In this time of history, when feminine energy is so needed to help us heal and connect with one another, "Bhakti Shakti" is a beautiful source of inspiration leading to a true path of salvation. So many try and struggle to understand goddess worship and this book is about the most genuine path of goddess worship that exists!
I encourage anyone with even a vague interest in the subject to read this! It will open your eyes and bring you clarity and purpose. 😍😍😍
Reviewed in the United States on 25 January 2022