Doom Eternal - Xbox One
- NEXT-GEN ENHANCEMENTS: Players can now experience next-gen optimization for DOOM Eternal with the release of the game’s free next gen upgrade. This optimizes DOOM Eternal for next-gen machines, offering improved visuals, increased performance and support for ray-tracing, or 4K resolution at 60 frames per second, or an optional 120 FPS mode.
- Xbox Series X Three New Graphics Modes: Ray Tracing Mode running at 1800p/60 FPS, Performance Mode running at 1800p/120 FPS and Balanced Mode running at 4K/60 FPS. Includes: HDR 10 in any Graphics Mode, Ultra-Quality Style Graphics Settings, Cross-Gen BATTLEMODE support with Xbox One, Variable Refresh Rate and Variable Rate Shading.
- Xbox Series S Two New Graphics Modes: Performance Mode running at 1080p/120 FPS and Balanced Mode running at 1440p/60 FPS. Includes: HDR 10 in any Graphics Mode, Cross-Gen BATTLEMODE support with Xbox One, Variable Refresh Rate, Variable Rate Shading. NOTE: Ray Tracing Mode is not available on Xbox Series S
- Slayer Threat Level at Maximum Gain access to the latest demon-killing tech with the DOOM Slayer’s advanced Praetor Suit, including a shoulder-mounted flamethrower and the retractable wrist-mounted DOOM Blade. Upgraded guns and mods, such as the Super Shotgun’s new distance-closing Meat Hook attachment, and abilities like the Double Dash make you faster, stronger, and more versatile than ever.
- Unholy Trinity You can’t kill demons when you’re dead, and you can’t stay alive without resources. Take what you need from your enemies: Glory kill for extra health, incinerate for armor, and chainsaw demons to stock up on ammo. These tools are the key to your survival and becoming the ultimate demon-slayer.
- A New Class of (Destructible) Demon Obliterate more demons than ever before, each with unique attacks and abilities. Fan-favorite classics such as the Pain Elemental, Archvile, and Arachnotron make their return, while a horde of totally-new demons join the roster including the DOOM Hunter, Marauder, and the Gladiator. Rip apart your favorite demons to the core with DOOM Eternal’s “destructible demons” system and take your power fantasy to new levels.
- Enter BATTLEMODE BATTLEMODE is the new 2 versus 1 multiplayer experience built from the ground up at id Software. A fully-armed DOOM Slayer faces off against two player-controlled demons, duking it in a best-of-five round match of intense first-person combat. BATTLEMODE launches with 6 handcrafted maps and 5 playable demons – the Marauder, Archvile, Revenant, Mancubus and Pain Elemental.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Developed by id Software, DOOM® Eternal™ is the direct sequel to DOOM®, winner of The Game Awards’ Best Action Game of 2016. Experience the ultimate combination of speed and power as you rip-and-tear your way across dimensions with the next leap in push-forward, first-person combat. Powered by idTech 7 and set to an all-new pulse-pounding soundtrack composed by Mick Gordon, DOOM Eternal puts you in control of the unstoppable DOOM Slayer as you blow apart new and classic demons with powerful weapons in unbelievable and never-before-seen worlds. As the DOOM Slayer, you return to find Earth has suffered a demonic invasion. Raze Hell and discover the Slayer’s origins and his enduring mission to rip and tear…until it is done.
Review this product
Top reviews from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
There a whingers that it's not Doom like the original mid 90's game. Who cares, you already have that game.