- Buy this item and get 90 days Free Amazon Music Unlimited. After purchase you will receive an email with further information. Offer valid for a limited time only. Terms and Conditions apply.” Learn more here.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $4.99 delivery
Bethesda Dishonored Death of the Outsider - Xbox One
- The Ultimate Supernatural Assassin: Stay in the shadows or step into the daylight to take on all foes - the choice is yours. Equipped with a unique set of supernatural abilities, gadgets, and weapons, you can approach each situation in your own way. Use your abilities and skills to sneak through environments unseen or brutally eliminate all opposition in your way.
- The Greatest Assassination: Killing the Outsider wont be easy. Youll have to journey deep into the seedy underbelly of Karnaca, where youll unravel some the citys lost secrets. Along the way youll infiltrate underground fight clubs and black magic cults, and retrieve ancient artefacts in a thrilling bank heist mission that sets the table for your greatest mission ever.
- The Definitive Targets: As you hunt down The Outsider, face off against a new cast of enemies along the way. Armed with your weapons, gadgets and abilities, take down deadly foes such as the immortal Envisioned, the relentless Sisters of the Oracular Order and the new Clockwork Soldiers. Up the ante by accepting Contracts to find and eliminate optional targets throughout your mission.
- Replay Your Way: Unleash further potential for creative chaos by replaying with some of the signature powers from Dishonored 2 in the Original Game Plus (OG+) mode.
Special offers and product promotions
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
From the award-winning developers at Arkane Studios comes Dishonored: Death of the Outsider, the next standalone adventure in the critically-acclaimed Dishonored series. Be a badass supernatural assassin and take on the role of notorious Billie Lurk as she reunites with her mentor Daud in order to pull off the greatest assassination ever conceived. Building upon Dishonored 2s signature gameplay and art style, Death of the Outsider features all the series hallmarks, including brutal combat systems, unique level design, and immersive storytelling that responds to your every choice. With compelling characters and exhilarating action, Death of the Outsider is the perfect entry point for those new to the Dishonored series, while delivering a significant expansion of the gameplay and world for longtime fans.
Take on the role of Billie Lurk (aka Megan Foster), once one of Dunwall's most notorious killers-for-hire. Reunited with your old mentor, the legendary assassin Daud, you undertake the greatest assassination ever conceived: killing the Outsider, a god-like figure whom Billie and Daud see as instrumental to some of the Empire's most dishonorable moments. As you venture deep into the grimiest corners of Karnaca to uncover the mystery of the Outsider and his origins, you will face deadly opposition, ancient powers, and difficult decisions that will forever change the world around you.
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
So much of the game artwork felt directly lifted from Dishonored 2, the paintings, furniture etc, it's all too familiar. You also revisit the same locations far too many times.
It was ok for the £5 it cost me to play through this but i have no desire to replay it.
However each level has a ton of depth. There are contracts for the first 4 missions which are basically sub-quests and ask you to complete tasks around the level in creative ways.
There's also numerous ways to actually complete the main missions also. Without spoiling much, there's about 3 ways I've found to complete the bank robbery so far (and probably a couple more too). And as with all dishonored games, you have the 100% stealth approach which adds a whole new challenge.
If you have played the series before this I totally recommend it. As a standalone game if you want to try it, it's very cheap
You play as Billy Lurk who you may remember from dishonoured 2. If you haven’t played then don’t worry as this can still be appreciated as it’s own stand alone game.
For those that have played the powers and feel of the game are similar to the first two. It is a relative quick play through too as with the other two can be played through multiple times for different endings.