Save on auto-deliveries
Choose how often it's deliveredFrom once every 2 weeks to once every 6 months
Skip or cancel any timeWe'll send you a reminder before each delivery.
This offer requires you to buy at least the indicated minimum quantity of this product. The product page shows the price for one item, and the total amount for this product will increase according to the quantity that you select. Offers listed under the “Other sellers on Amazon” section of the product page may have no or different Minimum Order Quantities.
Other Sellers on Amazon
Betadine Antiseptic Topical Solution, Treat minor cuts and abrasions, Contains povidone-iodine, 15mL
Recommended Retail Price (RRP)The RRP displayed is the most recent manufacturer’s recommended retail price made available to Amazon AU.
|Price:||$7.39 ($49.27 /100 ml)|
|You Save:||$3.56 (33%)|
- For minor cuts and abrasions: Betadine Antiseptic Topical Solution helps treat minor cuts and abrasions
- For minor skin infections: Kills bacteria commonly responsible for wound and skin infections
- Apply straight to the skin: Apply undiluted liberally to the injured area using a cotton bud or cotton wool, then wipe away from the wound and cover the surrounding area well
- Contains povidone-iodine: Betadine Antiseptic Topical Solution contains the ingredient povidone-iodine
- Always read the label, Follow the directions for use, If symptoms persist, talk to your health professional
Frequently bought together
- Product Dimensions : 3.4 x 8.3 x 12.2 cm; 10 Grams
- Date First Available : 21 April 2019
- Manufacturer : Sanofi-aventis Healthcare Pty Ltd
- ASIN : B07NKL8V11
- Manufacturer reference : 9300655603047
- Country of origin : Australia
- Best Sellers Rank: 3,387 in Health, Household & Personal Care (See Top 100 in Health, Household & Personal Care)
- Customer Reviews:
This antiseptic is recommended for the treatment of minor cuts and abrasions, and is also effective against minor skin infections. Betadine Antiseptic Topical Solution kills bacteria commonly responsible for wound and skin infections.