- Product Dimensions: 3.4 x 8.3 x 12.2 cm ; 9.07 g
- Boxed-product Weight: 9.1 g
- ASIN: B07NKL8V11
- Date first available at Amazon.com.au: 21 April 2019
- Customer Reviews: Be the first to write a review
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 59,495 in Health, Household & Personal Care (See Top 100 in Health, Household & Personal Care)
Betadine Antiseptic Topical Solution - Treat Minor Cuts and Abrasions - Contains Povidone-Iodine, 15milliliters
- For Minor Cuts and Abrasions: Betadine Antiseptic Topical Solution helps treat minor cuts and abrasions
- For Minor Skin Infections: Kills bacteria commonly responsible for wound and skin infections
- Apply straight to the Skin: Apply undiluted liberally to the injured area using a cotton bud or cotton wool, then wipe away from the wound and cover the surrounding area well
- Contains Povidone-Iodine: Betadine Antiseptic Topical Solution contains the ingredient povidone-iodine
- Always read the label; Follow the directions for use; If symptoms persist, talk to your health professional
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
This antiseptic is recommended for the treatment of minor cuts and abrasions, and is also effective against minor skin infections. Betadine Antiseptic Topical Solution kills bacteria commonly responsible for wound and skin infections.
Apply Betadine Antiseptic Topical Solution undiluted liberally to the injured area using a cotton tipped applicator or cotton wool as desired. Wipe away from the cut and cover the surrounding area well.
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|