- Product Dimensions: 3.3 x 5.9 x 12.5 cm ; 77.1 g
- Boxed-product Weight: 68 g
- Item Model Number: B2520
- ASIN: B0096R2XAS
- Date first available at Amazon.com.au: 23 November 2017
- Customer Reviews: 281 customer ratings
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 3,952 in Health, Household & Personal Care (See Top 100 in Health, Household & Personal Care)
Betadine Antiseptic Ointment - Treatment of skin infections, minor cuts and abrasions - Helps prevent infection, 65g
- TREATMENT FOR COMMON SKIN INFECTIONS: Betadine Antiseptic Ointment is suitable for common skin infections
- HELPS PREVENT INFECTION: Betadine Antiseptic Ointment helps prevent infection in cuts and abrasions
- KILLS BACTERIA : Kills bacteria commonly responsible for wound and skin infections
- CONTAINS POVIDONE-IODINE: Active ingredient that kills germs and prevents infections
- Always read the label Follow the directions for use If symptoms persist, talk to your health professional
Frequently bought together
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
reat common skin infections with Betadine Antiseptic Ointment 65g.
Suitable for common skin infections, this ointment also helps prevent infection in minor cuts and abrasions. Betadine Antiseptic ointment is a bacterial and sporicidal antiseptic.
Betadine is a registered trademark of Mundipharma AG, used under license.
Apply directly to the affected area two to three times daily.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Review this product
Top international reviews
We do this to dress our wounds.
Wash infection with antibacterial soap
Warm compress(we used a wet napkin nuked for 10 sec) as hot as you can take it
Then remove all scabs the best you can, bacteria harbors under there
We then apply manuka honey for about 10 min
Lastly, we apply this bad boy and the dressing. 2-3 times a day. Bandaid, wrap it up, whatever it is. I try and let them air out as well. Hope this helps anyone out there struggling like I was with our families impetigo!