|Language:||English, Italian, French, German, Spanish|
|Number of Pieces||1|
|Material Type(s)||Polyvinyl Chloride|
|Release date||12 October 2020|
|Mfg Recommended age||18 - 99 years|
|Item Model Number||67223|
|Product Dimensions||185 x 76 x 28 cm; 1.9 Kilograms|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $28.25 delivery
Bestway Pavillo Jr.Twin Built-in Airbed with Foot Pump
Enhance your purchase
|Item dimensions L x W x H||185 x 76 x 28 centimetres|
|Weight limit||150 Kilograms|
About this item
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- For your outdoor adventures
- Ideal solution to provide a refreshing night’s sleep due to its durability and comfort
- Distinctly designed for the outdoors
- Outdoor airbed can withstand almost any terrain you wish to explore
- A built-in pillow, sturdy vinyl and coil beam construction
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
For your outdoor adventures, a Bestway Airbed is the ideal solution to provide a refreshing night’s sleep due to its durability and comfort. Distinctly designed for the outdoors, a Bestway outdoor airbed can withstand almost any terrain you wish to explore. The Venture Airbed inflates with the built-in foot pump. With features such as a comfortable sleeping surface, a built-in pillow, sturdy vinyl and coil beam construction, a refreshing night’s sleep is in the air. The quick inflate/deflate screw valve allows for easy deflation after use. Please note: During the first few uses the vinyl material will naturally stretch under the weight of the person using it. This might give the appearance of the bed losing air, however this is not the case, it has been designed this way to be able to support up to 150 kg (single) /295 kg (double) whilst maintaining its shape and providing unrivalled comfort. Bestway recommends topping up the bed the first few times until the vinyl is fully stretched for optimal comfort.
Review this product
Top reviews from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Top reviews from other countries
They deflate themselves constantly.
The beds are simple to inflate and comfortable enough at first, but they only hold air pressure for about an hour or so before I found my butt touching the floor and my body slowly sinking.
I figured my luck was just bad and that my bed had a puncture but my girlfriend had the exact same issue and neither bed has been damaged.
They are both fresh out of the box and brand new. We woke up 4 times within the night just to pump the beds back up.
A waste of time and money, if you’re looking for a decent air bed for whatever, keep looking, this cheap trash isn’t worth it.
Don’t be tempted, a bad nights sleep can ruin your entire day and night.
It’s just not worth it.
Waste of money
they only hold air pressure for about 15 mins before I found myself lying on the floor
fresh out of the box and brand new. woke up several times within the night just to pump the beds back up again.
I'm absolutely fuming
1) Chiudi con il tappo nero e grande l'uscita vicino al cuscino, lascia invece libera senza tappo la valvola nell'angolo (i due tappi in dotazione non sono uguali: se ti sembra che non entri bene stai usando quello sbagliato)
2) Con il piede, secondo me meglio scalzi, pompa nell'angolo. Quando il piede scende deve chiudere il foro ermeticamente e si deve sentire il rumore dell'aria che all'interno si propaga e viene spinta attraverso la valvola. Se non senti il rumore, probabilmente la spinta non ha gonfiato nulla. Quando il piede sale, in modo automatico la pompa riprende aria dal foro, pronta per la prossima spinta.
3) Chiudi il foro della valvola con il tappino a pressione e poi quello avvitato.
Ci si mette davvero poco, meno di 10 minuti.