What will you find in this “best tips” guide? Everything from practical ways to use Google, advice on protecting your privacy online, information about secret or little known resources for genealogy research, and more. The best way to use this guide is to browse the Table of Contents to find a topic of interest. Also simply search the book when trying to find a solution to a problem, such as how to cite a source or locate an app to generate bibliographic information.
I hope you enjoy 500 Best Genealogy & Family History Tips and put it to good use in the coming year.
500 Best Genealogy & Family History Tips covers a wide range of topics including:
- genealogy research methodology and strategy
- how to use websites such as Google and Internet Archive to find your ancestors
- realizing the power of Facebook, Evernote and Pinterest for genealogy
- preserving family photos and stories
- staying safe using social media
- how to secure your genealogy data on your computer and in the cloud
- and more!