- Sports bra with high support rating - Berlei Support Factor 3 - High Impact, reduces breast bounce by up to 50%. Ideal for high impact sport and exercise such as tennis, netball and basketball
- Features cotton-lined cups for extra comfort and breathable mesh fabric in the front and back panels for a cooler workout
- Comfortable, adjustable straps can be crossed over to provide support and versatility under your clothes
- Stylish underwire sports bra to help you look and feel great when exercising
- Nylon and Elastane
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
- Package Dimensions : 19.6 x 16.6 x 3 cm; 80 Grams
- Date First Available : 13 November 2017
- Manufacturer : Berlei
- ASIN : B01BNIBSOY
- Item Model Number : YYN7
- Department : Women's
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 262 in Clothing, Shoes & Accessories (See Top 100 in Clothing, Shoes & Accessories)
- Customer Reviews:
Review this product
Top reviews from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Great for mild activity and weight lifting. Because it keeps the chest separate and doesn't give "uniboob" look, I can wear with nicer clothes. It does make my check look smaller which I like. (32DDD or G bra USA size depending on style/brand, 14D this size). Haven't ran with it yet. But one of the best sports bras I found.
Top reviews from other countries
Any woman with D cup or larger breasts can tell you they're not all they're cracked up to be, especially if you exercise. Most sports bras don't go higher than a C or D, and what's considered 'support' is laughable. Even bras that support walking, cycling, or elliptical machines don't stand up to running or jumping, and you can forget about doing yoga inversions. This bra stands up to almost all of the above; I'm a 38DD, and I can run in this bra, do kettlebell workouts, and downward dog to my heart's content without giving myself a black eye. (Burpees are still a no-go; I got up to seven before my chest started hurting.) I gave the narrow straps some side-eye when I first unpacked this, but surprisingly they don't dig into my shoulders or hurt. When I phase out my other sports bras, I'll probably replace them with this.