BenQ ScreenBar e-Reading LED Task Lamp with Auto-Dimming and Hue Adjustment Features, Matte Black USB Powered Office Lamp (ScreenBar_Black)
Fulfilment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfilment centres, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you will especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Delivery.
- AUTO DIMMING: Thanks to the built-in ambient light sensor, ScreenBar e-Reading Lamp adjusts the brightness level automatically and instantly. It can be manually dimmable with the touch sensor control.
- SPACE SAVING: A specially designed clip makes the attachment onto monitors easy and stable. No need for screws or tape that damage monitors. The clip fits any monitor with thickness from 0.4 " to 1.2" (1 to 3 cm).
- SCREEN GLARE FREE: ScreenBar e-Reading Lamp has an asymmetrical optical design that only illuminates the desk and ensures zero reflective glare off the screen.
- USB POWERED: Any USB outlet can power the ScreenBar e-Reading Lamp, whether it is a computer, phone charger or power bank. Once turn it on, ScreenBar resumes your last used brightness and color temperature settings to welcome you back!
- MOOD LIGHTING: Adjustable color temperature, to increase focus and comfort. The warm light lets you relax and replenishes your energy. The cool light allows you to concentrate and boosts work efficiency.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
From the manufacturer
We have envisioned the ultimate light for your needs
Auto Dimming. Optimal Brightness Instantly
Thanks to the built-in ambient light sensor, ScreenBar adjusts the brightness level automatically and instantly. It can be manually dimmable with the touch sensor control as well.
ScreenBar has an asymmetrical optical design that only illuminates the desk and ensures zero reflective glare off the screen.
USB Powered Lamp
Whether it is a computer, phone charger or power bank, any USB outlet can power the ScreenBar e-Reading Lamp.
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|
Review this product
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
5 Jan ' 18 - Received my order and the item is beautiful! However, the one I received is a partial dud in that no button worked upon plugging into my most available USB port; light powered on and would stay on. I selected another USB port and now the power button would work intermittently and auto brightness NEVER disengaging...this is likely due to none of the buttons on the left side (manual brightness and color tone) being operable; photocell even seems dead as the auto brightness NEVER engaged brightness change through any of my tests. I attempted other USB power methods and even two other USB cable to help eliminate other problems. I have opted to return the item for a refund but have placed a backorder (temp out of stock at moment) as this is a great design and would be out of this world provided it works as advertised...will come back and update my rating & review once/if this happens.
The Blue light is my favorite - but yeah, just really used it for a few minutes now - and having the BenQ monitor of my dreams, and this to top it off- made my day. BTW - I did not really care that the brand was BenQ, when I was at Frys- this was tucked in the corner- by the monitors- and I saw it and was like - wow this is what I am looking for - and to have USB - well anyways, bought on Amazon - arrived a few days ago- using it now- hope it continues my happiness- but I feel like money well spent! Thanks
My 15" MacBook Pro with Touch Bar gets power via USB-C from the monitor, and provides data to the USB hub on the back of my monitor via the same USB-C cable so when I disconnect my Laptop from the monitor, the lamp automatically goes off. Beautiful, Useful, AND Smart :)
I am so thrilled with the function and design of this lamp that I have had many of my client purchase it and they have loved it too.
BENQ, Thank you!!!
PS: If you are having problems with the switches not working, it's most likely that your USB ports are not providing adequate power to the lamp.