- Item Weight: 141 g
- Boxed-product Weight: 141 g
- ASIN: B07K3VV7G6
- Date first available at Amazon.com.au: 2 November 2018
- Customer Reviews: Be the first to review this item
Amazon Bestsellers Rank:
41,678 in Clothing, Shoes & Accessories (See Top 100 in Clothing, Shoes & Accessories)
- #16 in Women's Arm Warmers & Muffs
Bememo 4 Pairs Winter Long Fingerless Gloves Knitted Arm Warmer Elbow Length Gloves Thumb Hole Gloves for Women Girls
|Price:||+ $9.09 Delivery|
- Comfortable material: made of quality acrylic and polyester material, soft to touch and durable enough, can bring you good wearing experience and last for a long time use
- Various styles: come with various colors, include pure color and stripe pattern, classic colors can match your most outfit
- Wide usages: easy to wear with thumb hole design and keep you warm in autumn and winter, can be applied to many occasions, such as jogging, bicycling, climbing the mountain and skiing in cold weather
- Gloves measurement: each fingerless arm warmer size is approx. 35 x 8 cm/ 13.8 x 3.1 inches (tiled situation), fit palm girth: 19 - 26 cm/ 7.5 - 10.2 inches, stretchy material ensures it fit for most arm size
- Package includes: 4 pieces of long fingerless gloves, enough quantity for your use and replacement
Amazon Global Store
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Colour: Color B
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|
Review this product
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
I found these while trying to find yet another pair of gloves. I couldn't be happier.
I love these! The material is comfortable against my arms. Since they're fingerless they are much more considerable than gloves. They keep my arms and hands warm and they look so cute. I could wear gloves over this but, of course, I don't. The quality is great but at first I was worried that they were too thin. Don't let that fool you because they are good.
I don't like wearing long sleeve shirts or gloves in the winter time. So, arm warmers are a better choice for me so that my fingers aren't restricted. BTW, I live near Houston where it doesn't get below freezing. If it does, then the whole city shuts down.
Me on the other hand... I'm a retired figure skating coach now judge. I never liked gloves even though they are incredibly necessary when February rolled around and a can of soda can freeze solid within 30 minutes if left in the bleachers next to the rink. However, I would take woolen boot socks and cut the foot part off and make a hole for my thumb all of which I would stitch so that they were reinforced and wouldn't unravel. This was a LONG time ago before arm warmers were easy to get. Skaters needed to see my arm and hand movements. All placement matters.
Now, these would have been a life saver for me had they been available once upon a time. However, they're useful now for everyday use.
I'm glad I bought them and would buy them again. In fact, I bought a few more for friends that still coach skating. :-)