|Product Dimensions||24.38 x 15.75 x 4.83 cm; 140 Grams|
|Item Model Number||V5-BB|
|Batteries||1 Lithium ion batteries required.|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Safety warning||Bellybuds is not for medical treatment and should not be used as a substitute for regular prenatal care by an appropriate medical practitioner. The manufacturer expressly disclaims liability for damages of any nature. Consult your doctor prior to using.|
|Number Of Items||3|
|Item Weight||140 g|
BellyBuds, Baby-Bump Headphones | Prenatal Bellyphones Pregnancy Speaker System Plays Music, Sound and Voices to the Womb, by WavHello
About this item
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- PLAY MUSIC AND CREATE MEMORIES – A baby in the womb can hear at about 20 weeks and memories start at 30. BellyBuds baby-bump speakers allow you to safely play music and messages from loved ones directly to the womb from your iOS, Android or any standard audio device.
- PERFECT PREGNANCY GIFT FOR FAMILIES – celebrate your new baby-to-be with a gift to Mom and give loved ones far and near the ability to send loving messages to the new addition to the family.
- PORTABLE AND DISCREET – Play music or messages to your bump whether you are at the office, going for a walk or relaxing at home. Our SafeBond hydrogel adhesives allow you to attach BellyBuds directly to your belly and adjust based on baby's position.
- CONNECT AND BOND WITH BABY – Use the included audio splitter so you or a loved one can listen to sounds and music simultaneously with your baby.
- COMPATIBLE WITH OUR VOICESHARE APP – VoiceShare (iOS and Android) is your bridge to connecting baby with family. Share messages, music, stories and playlists in our secure private network. Your purchase of BellyBuds also includes access to exclusive free digital content from the WavHello Studios library.
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
At WavHello, we're parents too. And we believe small moments shared between family and friends make a big difference. By leveraging technology and innovation, our goal is to empower families to connect, share and thrive.
BellyBuds Baby Bump Speakers - Play Music and Create Memories for Your Baby
Your baby's hearing develops at 20 weeks. Memories begin at 30.
Hearing is the first sense that connects baby-to-be with the big world outside. Give them something memorable to listen to with BellyBuds. And even better, research shows that babies remember voices and music they heard during pregnancy (like mom's voice or a lullaby) and are comforted by those same familiar sounds during infancy and beyond.
Connection Starts Small - Bond With Your Baby Before Birth
BellyBuds Are Perfect for Active Lifestyles
Play loved ones' voices and music to baby anywhere, anytime. BellyBuds are lightweight and stay put so mom can keep doing what she loves.
Family Bonding Begins Here
Introduce baby-to-be to the sound of your family. With BellyBuds your loved ones will feel connected and involved in your pregnancy.
Give the Gift of Connection
BellyBuds are a unique and special gift for expecting moms and families. Suprise mom with a loving and inspiring voice message on the VoiceShare app.
Bellybuds is not for medical treatment and should not be used as a substitute for regular prenatal care by an appropriate medical practitioner. The manufacturer expressly disclaims liability for damages of any nature. Consult your doctor prior to using.