Belkin Thunderbolt 2 Express HD Dock with 1-Meter Thunderbolt Data Transfer Cable, Mac and PC Compatible (F4U085tt) 3.3 feet
|Price:||+ $18.40 Delivery|
- Connects up to eight devices at once
- 4K HDMI video output for clear, defined picture quality
- 60W power delivery powers your computer through 1M USB-C cable
- Power Priority technology provides an optimal charge to connected USB-C devices
- One gigabit Ethernet port for fast, reliable Internet
- Ports include: Two USB-C 3.1 ports, three USB-A ports, one HDMI port, one gigabit Ethernet port, and two audio ports
- Compatible with: MacBook (Early 2015 or later), MacBook Pro 13” (2016 or later), MacBook Pro 13” and 15’’ w/ Touch Bar (2016 or later)
- 2-year limited warranty
Amazon Global Store
There is a newer model of this item:
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
From the manufacturer
At a Glance:
- Dock connects up to 8 devices with a single cable
- Supplies 60 watts of power to USB-C computer and peripherals
- Power Priority technology delivers optimal charge to connected USB-C devices
- Gigabit Ethernet port for reliable Internet connection
- HDMI port supports 4K video output
Belkin USB-C 3.1 Express Dock HD
Charge your USB-C laptop and connect up to eight devices with the Belkin USB-C 3.1 Express Dock HD. Ideal for connecting all your devices, this all-in-one dock supplies up to 60 watts of power through a single cable, eliminating the need for extra power supply.* Power Priority technology assesses and distributes the correct amount of power to each connected USB-C device for safe, consistent charging. This versatile dock includes two USB-C 3.1 ports, three USB-A ports, a 4K HDMI port, a gigabit Ethernet port, and two audio ports. It is compatible with USB-C enabled Macs running Mac OS Sierra or later and USB-C enabled PCs running Windows 7 or later.
What's in the Box:
- Belkin USB-C 3.1 Express Dock HD
- USB-C 3.1 Cable, 1 Meter
- Power adapter
The Belkin Difference:
- Pioneer in technology and innovation for over 30 years.
- Belkin Power Priority technology charges USB-C devices optimally.
- 60W of power is shared between USB-C devices and adjusted based on need.
Made for: USB-C laptops
- Works with: USB-C enabled Macs running Mac OS Sierra or later and USB-C enabled PCs running Windows 7 or later
1. Recognizes which USB-C devices are connected to the dock.
2. Assesses the power needs of each device and prioritizes the host device.
3. Distributes all available power in proportion to those needs.
4. Continues to assess and adjust to provide optimal power as devices charge.
Two USB-C 3.1 ports to connect and charge new smartphones and laptops.
Three USB-A ports to connect and charge USB-A devices.
One HDMI port to support 4K video output.
One gigabit Ethernet port for fast, reliable Internet.
Two audio ports for headphone or speaker connection.
Connect up to Eight Devices with a Single Cable
The Belkin USB-C 3.1 Express Dock HD connects your USB-C laptop to all your other devices with a single cable. Featuring multiple ports, the dock lets you easily connect up to eight devices including printers, smartphones, tablets, external hard drives, and monitors. It delivers 60 watts of power to quickly and efficiently charge your computer and connected USB-C devices without the need for an additional power supply.
Experience Crisp 4K Video with HDMI Port
Enjoy 4K HDMI video connection for superior speed and picture quality, 60W of power your host device, and one gigabit Ethernet for a streamlined web experience across the board.
|Thunderbolt 3 Express Dock HD||USB-C 3.1 Express Dock Hd|
|Compatibility||Compatible with Thunderbolt 3 Enabled MacBook Pro computers||Compatible with laptops with a USB-C port|
|Data Speed||40 Gbps data transfer rate||5 Gbps data transfer rate|
|Power Delivery||Up to 85W of Power Delivery||Up to 60W of Power Delivery|
|Video Output||Dual 4K video output||4K Video Output|
|Power & Data||Single-cable docking solution (Power + Data)||Single-cable docking solution (Power + Data)|
|Number of Ports||9||9|
|Ports||2 Thunderbolt 3 @40 Gbps | 3 USB-A @5 Gbps | 1 Display Port | 1 Audio In/Out port | 1 Audio Out port | 1 Gigabit Ethernet||2 USB-C 3.1 ports @5 Gbps | 3 USB-A @5 Gbps | 1 HDMI | 1 Audio In/Out port | 1 Audio Out port | 1 Gigabit Ethernet|
|Cable(s) Included||1 Thunderbolt 3 (1m / 3.3ft.)||1 USB-C 3.1 (1m / 3.3 ft.)|
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|
Review this product
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
After having this for a week I'm impressed with most of this dock's features but the network connection on my 2016 MacBook Pro only runs at 100mbit/sec, not 1 gigabit/sec so unless that can be fixed somehow it's going back. First the good news:
* The USB-A ports are USB-3 and very fast. I'm getting over 100MByte/sec to external hard drives.
* The HDMI port works well and my Mac found it immediately.
But the deal-breaker is the network link. My Mac sees it as "USB 10/100 LAN" and my switch agrees that it's only connecting at 100mbit, not gigabit. Just to be certain I ran a speed test and that confirmed the slow connection. I've tried two different switches and multiple ethernet cables, but it's always the same thing.
I'm generally a big Belkin fan and I have loads of their gear around my house, so this review is painful to write. But one of the main reasons I bought this dock was for a wired network connection and, at this point, my WiFi is several times faster.
Belkin, are you out there? Can you help?