Beinia Valuker Women's Down Coat with Fur Hood with 90% Down Parka Puffer Jacket
- The English version of the content label is imcomplete. Please read the other languages as reference.The complete content in English is: SHELL: 100% NYLON; FILLING: 90% DOWN, 10% FEATHER; INNERLAYER: 90% DOWN, 10% FEATHER; OUTERLAYER: 100% NYLON; LINING: 100% NYLON; INSULATION: 100% POLYESTER; EXLUSIVE OF TRIMMING
- Hooded with removable faux fur trim, excellent for colder winter days. The faux fur trim is easy to attach and detach, and the faux fur does not shed. (Packaged separately to avoid damage during transport).
- The winter jacket is designed to be close fitting with a waist-tightening for creating a more fitted shape. Two-way front zipper closure and elasticized cuffs from the coat for adjusting warmth and comfort easily.
- Three Pockets: Two deep outer side pockets (plush interior) with metal button, and one interior security pockets great for keys, phones, and other valuables.
- Our Parka has developed for new high-quality outer fabric: Windproof, and water-repellent which will continue to insulate even when wet.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Review this product
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Top international reviews
12/14/18: I was looking for a longer down coat under $100 that is actually fitted and doesn't make me look like a marshmallow. I ordered a Small.
My stats: Age: 30s | Height: 5’ 3” | Weight: 135lbs | Bra size: 34D | Waist: 29” | Hips: 39” | Shape: lean pear
Quality - standard, good. No rips in the lining, snaps & zippers all worked well. Hood came slightly matted (top, center) where it was folded in half, but I expect it will fluff out with time.
Warmth - lightweight as expected (after reading the reviews), but definitely warm enough (I live in the US mid-atlantic region). I have room to layer when the weather is especially cold. But it's NOT puffy!
Sizing - THIS BRAND IMPROVED THEIR SIZING FOR 2018, and the Small that I ordered fits as expected. The length covers my butt. The shapely cut of the coat itself is awesome, and clearly the majority of buyers love this fit. If I'm being hyper critical, I wish it hugged my upper body a little more...but keep in mind I am much leaner up top than I am around the hips and butt, and with a coat I would rather deal with a tiny bit of room up top than have it too snug around my butt that I can't even sit down. I deal with this in clothing and outerwear all the time, so this is a me issue. That said, this is one of the better fitting down coats I've worn, so I'm really happy with it.
Features - I wish the front two pockets were deeper and had the down fill, but it's not a deal breaker. Hood is nice and deep. As you can see in one of my photos, the fur can snap on and off.
Hope my review helps you!
Bra size B
medium sized T-shirt
Size 6 jeans
I love this coat. The fit is great. I am wearing a size Large. I returned the medium because I found it to be too tight in the bust area, and shoulders. It is a very warm coat.
A negative would be the zipper. Because the teeth are large, it makes zipping more difficult.
It shipped within 2 days that I ordered it, AWESOME :).