Stop your cat or dog urinating in the home!
We’ve teamed up with professional (DipCABT) Animal Behaviorist Mandy Schubach to create an in-depth, professional resource which guides you through the most reliable, safe and proven methods of establishing the root causes of inappropriate urination. Expert secrets reveal how best to reduce/eliminate the issue permanently using unique, easy to follow, step-by-step guidance.
- Understand the problem: what is the problem and why is there a problem.
- Find out if the problem breed specific.
- How to use the remedial ‘boot camp’ method correctly
- The important things you must never do with your dog or cat which can make the problem worse.
- Learn about the medical issues that can lead to urination issues.
- How to find and clean urine stains properly from carpets, fabrics, wooden-floors & tiles.
- Understand the nature or urine and why some cleaning methods make the situation worse.
- Urine cleaning ‘home-remedy’ myth busters – be wary of what you read online!
- And much more!
Learn How To Diagnose & Fix Specific Problems:
- Surface avoidance
- Litter box problems, training & management
- Multi-cat conflict
- Urine marking
- House training / Housebreaking
- Separation anxiety
- Weather avoidance
- Excitement urination
- Submissive urination
- Fear of the outdoors
- And more!
Bonus Cleaning Chapter Included:
Discover how to clean pet urine stains properly, avoid common mistakes that make the situation worse and learn why many 'home-remedies' are actually damaging.
We believe we've created the only cat & dog training guide you'll need to finally fix your pet's urination problems in the home. We always love to hear our readers success stories, so do get in touch and tell us how the guide has help you and your furry friend! :-)
Accompanying the text are gorgeous photographs by pet photographer Angela Jayne van Maarleveld.