** Buy this book today and create simple Web and Android games with Unity in no time **
10 Reasons Why You Need This Book:
- Web and Mobile Games are very addictive and popular.
- This book will show you exactly how to create these games, using simple and clear steps.
- All sections follow a clear and logical progression.
- You can use this book even if you never created games before.
- The method used in this book has been tried-and-tested in previous books (average rating of 4.5 out of 5 stars on Amazon).
- All important steps are illustrated with both text and screenshots.
- You will gain the skills and confidence to create your own games.
- You will truly understand how things work (i.e., not just copy/paste).
- The code solution of each chapter is provided.
What You Will Learn
You will learn how to:
- Create an infinite runner where the player has to avoid obstacles.
- Create a 2D character and other objects using Unity's built-in sprite editor.
- Export your game for the web.
- Export your game to an Android device and Google Play.
Along the way, you will also learn to:
- Improve your Unity and C# skills.
- Combine variables, functions, loops, and conditional statements to create the structure of your game.
- Create and modify the user interface from a script (e.g., score).
- Detects when the player taps on the screen of a mobile device.
- Learn the building blocks so that you can create your ow games.
- Generate obstacles randomly.
- Create a 2D environment (e.g., mountains, sky, moving clouds, trees, etc) from Unit built-in assets.
How You Will Learn
Using this book, you will learn a lot and fast thanks to:
- A tried-and-tested method already successfully employed with over 1000 students all over the world.
- Quizzes and challenges at the end of each chapter to test your knowledge and to inspire you for your next game.
- Plenty of screenshots for the important concepts so that you see how it is done.
- A corresponding video course, if you need it, that shows you exactly how things are done.
- A Facebook group of like-minded people who are there to help you if you have any question.
- A structure that makes it possible for you to learn at your own pace and build your confidence.
Some Frequently-Asked Questions Answered
- What do I need to follow the book: you just need to have Unity installed (you can download it for free from http://unity3d.com).
- I don't have a Kindle device: this book can be read on any PCs or Macintosh computer using Kindle Reader (it's free).
- I have never created games before: I will teach you everything from zero, so you only need a basic knowledge of C#.
- What game will I be able to create after reading this book: you will learn to create an infinite runner.
- What if I still find it too difficult: In my 5+ years of experience in teaching games development and programming, I have, developed a system that works for most students, even those who thought they could never code; so I can guarantee that, regardless of your background, you will make great progress with this book.
- What if I don't like the book: I am sure that you will love it; but if you don't, you can always obtain a refund from Amazon.
This book will get you started with Web and Mobile games in no time; so if you really want to create and publish your own game: buy this book now!