Beefeater London Dry Gin , 700 ml
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- A deliciously dry finish makes gives this gin the perfect edge
- Made with big juniper character and strong citrus notes
- Rich in spicy flavours and fruity aromas
- Delicate balance between sugar and spice
- Perfect for those that enjoy the real taste of gin
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 30 x 8 x 8 cm; 1.3 Kilograms
- Date First Available : 7 June 2020
- Manufacturer : Pernod Ricard
- ASIN : B0043AA1YI
- Item Model Number : 70310200
- Customer Reviews:
Beefeater London Dry Gin is made with big juniper character and strong citrus notes. This is an authentic London Dry for those that enjoy the real taste of gin. Rich in spicy flavours and fruity aromas with a delicate balance between sugar and spice. A deliciously dry finish makes gives this gin the perfect edge. Comes in a pack of 24 bottles, each of 700 ml.
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
— the fact that it’s not a craft gin and over the years has diminished in popularity status. This is one of the most old school familiar London gins, yet has not been given the credit it’s due recently. It’s only because of travels that I re-encountered it after many years of being a gin snob. Having known many people who produce gin themselves, Having sampled some of the worlds finest, I thought I’d give this ago again fo comparison having tried it abroad. I have not been disappointed at all. It’s a pretty good flavour, decent strength, and for around £16 it’s fabulous value for money. It depends what flavour profile you’re looking for, but it’s better than Gordon’s. Seagrams
and a bunch of others — this really is a good all-rounder with dimension and delicious. Give it a go!
I mean who wants to drink rhubarb gin !
The best gin we have ever had was Gilbeys - which has not been available since the 1980's, now that was real gin,
anybody who could replicate that taste would rule the market !