|Brand||Bee Wrappy Beeswax Food Wraps|
|Package Dimensions||19.8 x 19 x 0.6 cm; 60 Grams|
|Item Weight||60 g|
Beeswax Food Wraps 2-Medium Pack by Bee Wrappy - Tested to FDA Standards - Australian Made – 2 Medium (12" X 10") - Washable and Reusable Alternative to Single-Use Plastic/Saran Wrap – Wrap Cheese
|Price:||+ $7.55 Delivery|
- BEE WRAPPY BEESWAX WRAPS ALLOWS YOU TO wrap your food in an effective, fun and eco-friendly way. Using just the warmth of your hands, these beeswax wraps conform to the shape of your sandwich, fruit or salad bowl – Protecting your food, while letting it breathe.
- [2 x MEDIUM 10" x 12"] – Great for leftovers, cheese blocks, medium bowls, and sandwiches.
- SAVE THE PLANET by reducing your plastic use – Biodegradable and compostable, these wraps are the beautiful alternative to cling wrap and single-use plastic. Discover a better way of wrapping your food and reducing your impact on the environment.
- REUSABLE & WASHABLE – Unlike traditional food wraps, these wraps can be used again and again. To clean, simply wash with cool water and a little soap – dry in the dish rack.
- CERTIFIED AUSTRALIAN MADE – Born and made in Australia, these wraps use the best ingredients nature has to offer. The result? Bio-degradable food wraps that are manufactured to meet our exceptionally-high standards of production.
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Bee Wrappy Food Wraps – The beautiful alternative to cling wrap and single-use plastic. Bee Wrappy allows users to wrap their food in an effective, fun and eco-friendly way. Using just the warmth of your hands, this pliable beeswax wrap conforms to the shape of your food – Making them perfect for sandwiches and school packed lunches! We’re proud to say our wraps are handmade with love from high-quality, locally sourced ingredients: 100% cotton, beeswax, Jojoba oil, virgin coconut oil, and dammar resin.
Discover a set of food wraps that will become an integral part of your lifestyle and daily food preparation – Oh, and a simple way for your family to reduce your impact on the environment. With so many benefits, it’s obvious why people all over the world are now using these wraps as a reusable alternative to single-use plastic wraps.
Why Bee Wrappy?
- Eco-friendly – Natural ingredients make the wraps 100% bio-degradable
- Breathable – Keep your food fresher, for longer
- Reusable – Just wash with cool water and a soapy sponge
- Popular sizes! – 2 medium
- Australian Organic beeswax
- Natural tree resin
- Cold pressed virgin jojoba oil
- Virgin coconut oil
At Bee Wrappy, we believe in providing a first-class customer experience. If you’re not convinced that Bee Wrappy is a better way to save food, simply contact us for a no hassle refund. From our home, to your kitchen – Grab the Bee Wrappy Beeswax Food Wraps today!
From the manufacturer
We are a young family based near the lower Blue Mountains of NSW and we are passionate about embracing a better way of doing things. After looking at our food intake and waste habits, along with the way we used single-use plastic and clingwrap we decided to pursue a better way of wrapping our food and reducing our impact on the environment. Our answer was reusable beeswax infused cotton food wraps - an easy and simple way for our family to do just one thing better.
What are beeswax wraps?
Bee Wrappy beeswax wraps are an alternative to single-use plastic and traditional cling-wrap. They are made using 100% natural ingredients and are beautifully designed, hand-crafted, dipped and folded at the foot of the Blue Mountains in NSW.
A little about Beeswax Wraps:
- They replace plastic wrap for sandwiches
- You can cover bowls of left-overs
- Wrap cut fruit and veggies instead of plastic wrap
- They are also breathable so your food can remain fresher, longer
- They can be washed and re-used
- Their natural ingredients makes them 100% bio-degradable