Beeswax Food Wraps 4 Pack By Bee Wrappy Washable And Reusable Alternative To Single Use Plastic Wrap/Saran Wrap. Reusable Sandwich Wrap For Reusable Lunchboxes. Container And Cover For Food. Australian Made. Contains 2 Small (17cm X 17cm), 1 Medium (30cm X 25cm) And 1 Large (34cm X 34cm)
- 2 x Small - 17cm x 17cm - Perfect for cut fruit like avocados, pears, apples, bananas, cover almost any small bowl
- 1 x Medium - 25cm x 30cm - Great for leftovers, medium bowls, cut cauliflower and cabbage
- 1 x Large - 34cm x 34cm - Perfect for large bowls, celery, bread, cut pumpkin
- Washable and re-usable
- Certified Australia Made
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
From the manufacturer
We are a young family based near the lower Blue Mountains of NSW and we are passionate about embracing a better way of doing things. After looking at our food intake and waste habits, along with the way we used single-use plastic and clingwrap we decided to pursue a better way of wrapping our food and reducing our impact on the environment. Our answer was reusable beeswax infused cotton food wraps - an easy and simple way for our family to do just one thing better.
What are beeswax wraps?
Bee Wrappy beeswax wraps are an alternative to single-use plastic and traditional cling-wrap. They are made using 100% natural ingredients and are beautifully designed, hand-crafted, dipped and folded at the foot of the Blue Mountains in NSW.
A little about Beeswax Wraps:
- They replace plastic wrap for sandwiches
- You can cover bowls of left-overs
- Wrap cut fruit and veggies instead of plastic wrap
- They are also breathable so your food can remain fresher, longer
- They can be washed and re-used
- Their natural ingredients makes them 100% bio-degradable