I bought this book to just improve my hip mobility, but found so much information here, I have gone far beyond my hips. I have improved my hip mobility, my knees feel great (50-year old knees that have run several marathons in the past 5 years), and now I am working on my shoulders. I feel better and move better than I have in years (I also sleep better). My squat and deadlift have improved immensely, and now I am working on the pistol squat. I am going to nail that move!
One warning: This is a big technical book, that is more of a textbook than just your average fitness book. Geared toward coaches and trainers and physical therapists. But if I can find value here, so can others looking to improve mobility.
- Hardcover: 482 pages
- Publisher: Simon & Schuster; Revised ed edition (14 May 2015)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1628600837
- ISBN-13: 978-1628600834
- Product Dimensions: 21.6 x 3.3 x 27.6 cm
- Boxed-product Weight: 2 Kg
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 125 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)