Warning: this is a cliff hanger book (the first of three)
Olivia and Alexander have a shared childhood and are linked by a tragedy that robbed Olivia of her childhood memories. After an attack on Olivia outside Alexander's building, he comes to her rescue. Alexander is instantly attracted to Olivia.
Always believing that his childhood friend Olivia had died, he is enchanted by this woman who looks so much like the girl he remembers. And over time and with the resources he has for research, he discovers that she is in fact the same Olivia.
As their relationship deepens, he is unable to tell her of their connection, despite Olivia having flash back dreams.
It all comes to a climax when Olivia decides to flee.
I found both characters infuriating at times for not TALKING about it all. Ugghh!
- Format: Kindle Edition
- File Size: 1511 KB
- Print Length: 376 pages
- Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
- Publisher: Tracy Kellam / Carpe Per Diem, Inc. (27 August 2013)
- Sold by: Amazon Australia Services, Inc.
- Language: English
- ASIN: B00ETP655G
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Customer Reviews: 1,552 customer ratings
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #6,204 Free in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Free in Kindle Store)