Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE Delivery
+ FREE Delivery
Exploding Kittens Bears vs Babies Card Game
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Check for the Hologram on the box to ensure Authenticity
- A Monster-Building Card Game From the Creators of Exploding Kittens
- Family-friendly, highly-strategic party game for 2-5 players and only 20 minutes to play!
- Includes 107 Cards (2.5 x 3.5 inches), Playmat, FAQ sheet, Rule Book all inside a FURRY BOX!
- Grooming kit sold separately
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
How It Works
Stitch together a Handsome Salmon armed with knives and burritos, or a Pomeranian of Light and Wonder in business attire who can run at the speed of light. Give your creation limbs, weapons, and special hats to help prepare them for the inevitable infant onslaught.
In this highly strategic party game, outbuild the babies and other players to win!
Customers who bought this item also bought
Review this product
4 customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
1. I believe nihilism is the only true philosophy of life.
2. I’ve said “I drank way too much wine last night” at least one time this week.
3. I am reading this at work.
4. I would be intimate with Neil DeGrasse Tyson.
5. Sometimes I think about how it would be nice to play tennis.
6. I have an incomplete liberal arts degree.
7. I frequently feel like my life is spiraling out of control.
8. I have more cat memes, screenshots and nudes than pictures of my friends or family on my phone.
9. It is a fact that all possible futures are necessarily dystopian.
10. I believe anime is an under-appreciated genre.
11. Tacos are a superfood.
12. I would sooner scrape my skin off with a spoon than become a politician.
Feel free to collaborate on further criteria in the comments.
Other than never winning, its fun.