Great Story. Cerebral and complicated... I have just finished my second time reading it. Sure it's largely from the POV of Tim Drake, and I love him. But there is so much more. It's about power and genius; the consequences of each carried to extreme.
It's about Tim Drake learning we never stop learning and bringing dreams to life require caution and time.
Most of all its about FAMILY -- blood and chosen, and the love that pushes through pride to understanding and forgiveness...
I was glad to see Dr Leslie, she and Alfred are the bedrock under the Bats and they deserve more time ....But that's my only quibble. There are can be uneven at times but the WRITING kept me on track... Thanks for s great read...
- Paperback: 144 pages
- Publisher: DC Comics (5 June 2018)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1401284213
- ISBN-13: 978-1401284213
- Product Dimensions: 17 x 0.8 x 25.9 cm
- Boxed-product Weight: 318 g
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 36,224 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)