You don't need to own a Kindle device to enjoy Kindle books. Download one of our FREE Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on all your devices.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Basic Math and Pre-Algebra: 1,001 Practice Problems For Dummies (+ Free Online Practice) 1st Edition, Kindle Edition
|New from||Used from|
|Length: 410 pages||Word Wise: Enabled||Enhanced Typesetting: Enabled|
|Page Flip: Enabled||Language: English|
There is a newer version of this item:
Kindle Monthly Deals
New deals each month starting at $1.49. Learn more
From the Publisher
From the Inside Flap
Free one-year access to practice problems online:
- All 1,001 practice problems online ―from easy to hard
- Track your progress, see where you need more help, and create customized problem sets
- Study what, where, and when you want
- 1,001 practice problems covering all of the topics in your Basic Math & Pre-Algebra course
- Detailed, step-by-step answers and explanations for every problem
1,001 questions with step-by-step solutions
This handy guide, with free access to online practice problems, gives you 1,001 opportunities to practice solving problems that you'll encounter in your basic math and pre-algebra course. You begin with some basic arithmetic practice, move on to fractions, decimals, and percents, tackle story problems, and finish up with basic algebra. Every practice question includes not only a solution but a step-by-step explanation.Solving problems online, you'll track your progress, see where you need more help, and create customized problem sets to get you where you need to be.
- Start with the basics ― arithmetic operations, negative numbers, powers, and square roots
- Divide and conquer ― divisibility, remainders, factors, multiples, and prime numbers
- Cut things up ― work with and convert fractions, decimals, percents, and ratios
- Get practical ― geometry basics, weights and measures, statistics, and charts and graphs
- The x-files ― evaluate, simplify, and factor algebraic expressions and solve algebraic equations
- (More) practice makes perfect ― use your free one-year subscription for on-the-go access to all 1,001 practice problems online
Go beyond the book. Get online and find:
- One year free subscription to all questions
- On-the-go access any way you want it ― from your computer, smartphone, or tablet
- Multiple choice questions on all your math course topics
- Personalized reports that track your progress and help show you where you need to study the most
- Customizable practice sets for self-directed study
- Practice problems categorized as easy, medium, or hard
- ASIN : B00CBK0P8Y
- Publisher : For Dummies; 1st edition (9 April 2013)
- Language : English
- File size : 7981 KB
- Text-to-Speech : Enabled
- Enhanced typesetting : Enabled
- X-Ray : Not Enabled
- Word Wise : Enabled
- Print length : 410 pages
- Best Sellers Rank: 516,968 in Kindle Store (See Top 100 in Kindle Store)
- Customer Reviews:
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
I knew I would never excel, let alone pass, any required college math courses without some help, which led to the purchase of this workbook.
Love that there are so many problems in the book and online to solve.
Love the way they go in order and progress from laughably easy to, "What are they asking?"
Love that get to write all over a book ;)
4 stars because my elderly brain has had a wee bit of trouble understanding some of the 'helps', and therefore some of the problems and had to Google more things than I would like.
Overall, I give it an A-