BARTON Watch Bands - Ballistic Nylon NATO Style Straps - Choice of Color, Length & Width (18mm, 20mm, 22mm or 24mm)
|Price:||+ $7.16 Delivery|
- BUY MULTIPLE: See 'Special Offers' section on this page for seller specific discounts on multi-band purchases. No need to remove spring bars to swap different color combinations in and out. Buy multiple and swap in seconds for a new look daily!
- SELECT PROPER WIDTH: Available in 18mm, 20mm, 22mm and 24mm widths to fit thousands of watch models. To determine proper width for your watch, use a metric ruler to measure the lug width or the width of the current band at the point where it attaches. If your watch has an odd lug width (19mm, 21mm or 23mm), we recommend going with the strap 1mm larger than measured. The material is soft and should squeeze in nicely.
- LENGTH SELECTION GUIDELINES: 'Standard' length (available in 18mm, 20mm and 22mm widths) measures approximately 10-inches and fits wrists from 5" to 7 1/2" in circumference. 'Long' version (available in 20mm, 22mm and 24mm widths) measures approximately 11-inches and fits wrists from 6" to 8 1/2". Those with larger wrists (above 7 1/4") typically prefer the 'Long' version. Watch geometry will also impact fit. Full money back guarantee for anyone that does encounter a fit issue..
- THE PERFECT BALLISTIC NYLON: Lightweight and breathable, yet very sturdy. Barton bands are typically softer than other nylon watch bands, but have a tighter weave, making them equally or more durable.
- LASER CUT, ULTRASONICALLY WELDED, WATER PROOF and WASHABLE: Laser cut to eliminate fraying; Ultrasonic welding combines two pieces of nylon into one homogenous piece forming a stronger bond and cleaner look than stitching. Knockoffs use glue and cheap stitching; Stink resistant and machine washable.
Amazon Global Store
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
|Brand Name||BARTON WATCH BANDS|
|Clasp Type||Tang Buckle|
|Band Material||Ballistic Nylon|
|Band width||18 millimetres|
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Size: 18mm - Standard (10") | Colour: Black
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|
Review this product
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
When I received this product, what did I find? A single spring bar installed in the buckle ... the failure of which will cause the watch and the strap to fall away from your wrist; in fact, another one-star reviewee (see "Needs better QC in product" below) had that happen and it shattered his crystal. This single spring bar is quite flimsy and lightly sprung and it fits loosely into the buckle. Real NATO straps each have a solid one-piece buckle casting .. and the buckle tongue is bent around the buckle's shank, not pinned with a spring bar. Then the strap is folded around the assembly, seam-welded and stitched for integrity.
Look at the photo and you can see the tiny hole in the buckle casting into which the spring bar engages. It's made that way to simplify and speed up its assembly for Barton. They can purchase the tongues pre-curled and then have low-paid workerbees pin them into the buckles .. instead of buying a more sophisticated machine to bend the tongues around one-piece buckle shanks. They know this kind of buckle assembly can fail, but don't really care; it's all about the profit margin, not your expensive wristwatch. Wish I'd spotted that earlier.
This product is a cheap knock-off, cutting corners with both hardware and strap construction. Some of the other posts describe fraying of edges and elongation of tongue holes. Bottom line: you could easily lose your expensive wrist watch with it. Not worth returning for a refund, so I'll write this off as a loss. If you took the time to read this review: well done. If not, good luck.
TIP: If I did it right, you need to unfold the entire strap. It comes folded under a metal bar, you need to take it out so it is as long as possible.
Things to keep in mind:
(1) *IMPORTANT* If you use this band on a smartwatch, it will most likely interfere with wireless charging because you are covering the back of the watch. On my Gear S2 I have been able to loosen the band enough to place it on the charger, the band wraps around the back of the charger (see photo).
(2) You need spring bars and it doesn't include them. Luckily one of my other bands had ones you could separate from the band.
(3) It will cover the heart rate sensor on the back of a smart watch. I didn't care.
I like it. Definitely good quality. Durable and I assume waterproof. Adds a new look to my Samsung Gear S2. I am mostly addressing the practical in this review (above) because everyone has different tastes when it comes to looks. I can't review whether or not you will like the look.
The photos here are of the band on my Pebble Time.