BARTON Watch Bands - Leather Quick Release Watch Strap - Top Grain Leather - Soft Leather Lining - Choice of Color & Width - 16mm, 18mm, 19mm, 20mm, 21mm 22mm, 23mm or 24mm
|Price:||+ $7.55 Delivery|
- SWAP IN SECONDS: See 'Special Offers' on this page for seller specific discounts on multi-band purchases. Buy multiple and swap daily to compliment your wardrobe or mix and match with BARTON’s silicone quick release bands to take your timepiece from the workplace to the gym. Simply slide quick release knob with finger as shown in diagram.
- SELECT PROPER WIDTH: Compatible with any traditional or smart watch that uses 16mm, 18mm, 19mm, 20mm, 21mm 22mm, 23mm or 24mm spring bars. Quick release spring bars are included with and integrated into the band, so it's important that your watch's lug width matches exactly. Measure where band meets the watch casing. You can also find the specifications for most watches by searching online. After determining your watch's proper lug width, select the corresponding width from the drop-down menu.
- SMART WATCH WIDTHS: 'Product Description' section on this page lists proper widths for Asus Zenwatch & Zenwatch 2; Fossil Q, Q Tailor, Q Gazer; Huawei Watch, Watch 2 & Watch 2 Classic; Moto360 Gen2 42mm Men's & Women's & Moto360 Gen2 46mm; LG Watch, Urbane G, Urbane R & Watch Style; Pebble, Pebble 2, Pebble Round Large & most other Pebbles; Samsung Galaxy, Gear S2 Classic, S3 Classic, S3 Frontier, Gear Sport; Ticwatch 2 & E; Withings Nokia Activite, Steel HR 36mm & Steel HR 40mm and Others.
- TOP GRAIN & IDEAL COMFORT: Hand selected top grain leather with 316 stainless steel buckle. Treated underside is ultra-soft against the skin and minimizes slipping while providing ideal comfort.
- OPTIMAL FIT: Approximately 8" total length when not attached to watch; Designed to fit wrists 5.75" to 8", but watch geometry also impacts fit.
Amazon Global Store
- International products have separate terms and are sold from abroad and may differ from local products including fit, age rating, and language of product, labeling, or instructions.
- Manufacturer warranty may not apply but you may have other rights under law.
- Limited Time Offer: Prime members get FREE Expedited delivery on all Prime eligible orders from Amazon US. T&Cs and Prime membership fee apply. Learn more
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
|Brand Name||BARTON WATCH BANDS|
|Band Material||Top Grain Leather|
|Band width||16 millimetres|
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Review this product
2 customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
I took away a star for the color difference and for the leather feel and two stars for the dismissive and condescending customer service I received. I have no idea what has happened, but it's like I was purchasing an item from a completely different company than I did in the past. I hope that I just got a defective band and a customer service representative that was just having a bad day and this isn't what you get when you purchase an item from them now that they are a bigger company than they were the last time I did business with them.
However, the espresso color is much closer to a grey than a dark brown, as the product photos led me to believe. I'll certainly keep the band as I'm sure I'll warm up to it, but it was a slight surprise for me when I first took it out of the box (and yes, the packaging is excellent, as other reviewers point out). The other issue I have is the length. I don't believe I have abnormally thick wrists, but just a centimeter shorter and this strap would seem almost comically short.
In the end, it's certainly worth keeping, but I'll likely go somewhere else when this band eventually gives out in a few years' time.
Cons: Didn't work with my Seiko 5 SNK809, leather seems on the cheaper side
The only reason I'm giving this strap 4 stars instead of something lower is because of Barton's great customer service. I know we're supposed to be reviewing the product, but if you get something that you don't like or is defective in any way, Barton will do what they can to make things right. When I received my strap, it would not fit the SNK809 for some reason. The pin just wouldn't go snap into the lug. I emailed Barton and they sent me a replacement right away with absolutely no hassle. Because my return window has closed with Amazon already, I didn't have to mail the old one back to them, which was nice of them since it would have cost some money on my end for something that was out of my control. These might not be super high quality straps, but Barton's customer service is as good as it gets.
There's not too much to say about the strap itself. It's what you would expect for $20. The leather is nice, but not super high quality. I'm not sure how long it will last, but for now, it's holding up fine. There are plenty of colors and styles to choose from, so you should be able to find something that matches your watch.