BarksBar Medium Gray Orthopedic Dog Bed - 32 x 22 inches - Snuggly Sleeper with Grooved Orthopedic Foam, Extra Comfy Cotton-Padded Rim Cushion and Nonslip Bottom
Enhance your purchase
|Size||M (Pack of 1)|
About this item
- Medium Orthopedic Sleeper: 32" x 22" x 10" - Ideal for Small to Medium size dogs and also great for multiple smaller dogs. Can easily hold up to 50+ lbs and fitted for pets up to 26" in length.
- Inner Dimensions of bed space: 26" x 16" - Crafted with top-of-the-line workmanship and premium materials, it is built to both provide the ultimate sleep experience with superior overall comfort and to last. Perfect for dogs of any ages, especially older dogs with joint, bone or arthritic problems
- Premium Materials include: (1) Ultra Soft Polyester Cover with a luxurious quilted design, (2) 4" of Solid & grooved Orthopedic Foam base for the optimal balance of comfort, reduced joint pain and improved health & mobility. (3) Extra Comfy Cotton-Padded Rim cushion to instantly contour to your pet's neck and provide constant support and decompression for ailing necks and heads.
- Sleek and Luxurious quilted design to improve any family's home decor. Comes with a built-in nonslip rubber backing on the bottom side of the cover to prevent any sliding on wooden and tiled floors.
- Easy to clean & maintain: Removable and Machine-Washable cover. Simply put it on gentle / delicate cycle. Even easier to spot clean and remove hair.
Product detailsSize Name:M (Pack of 1)
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 81.28 x 55.88 x 25.4 cm; 2.72 Kilograms
- Date First Available : 6 March 2017
- Manufacturer : BarksBar
- ASIN : B06XFS8T6C
- Manufacturer reference : 4334665095
- Customer Reviews:
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
BarksBar Grey Medium Orthopedic Dog Bed: A Good night's rest is essential to your dog's happiness and well-being. Designed for everyday use and made with high end orthopedic memory foam used for humans, this luxurious dog bed is built to last promoting endless support and joint relief.
Your BarksBar Medium Orthopedic Dog Bed Comes With: High quality orthopedic foam provides deep cushioning and pressure relief on joints. Cotton padded walls designed to instantly contour to the neck and head for optimum confort. Comes in a quilted gray, removable, machine washable cover that matches any home decor. The bottom of the bed is lined with nonslip backing rubber to prevent the bed from ever sliding around.
Actual Dog Bed Size: 32" x 22" x 10"
Inner Dimensions of Sleeping Space Inside Bolster: 26" x 16"
How to Install: Simply unwrap memory foam, insert memory foam into the cover and zip closed.
Easy To Clean and Maintain: Machine-Washable. Remove cover and use gentle or delicate cycle and air dry. Easy to vacuum, spot clean and wipe off.
Give your best friend the support they need by pampering them with the luxuriously crafted BarksBar Medium Orthopedic Dog Bed. Crafted with top-of-the-line workmanship and premium materials, our beds are built to last. Designed to match any home decor, our Orthopedic bed is the ultimate sleep experience with high grade orthopedic foam that will not lose its shape and still contours to each and every crevice of your pet's body. It truly provides the perfect balance of comfort and support that your dog of any age. Ideal for small to medium dogs up to 50 lbs, our bed features padded walls for constant support and decompression for ailing heads and necks of all sizes. The BarksBar Medium Orthopedic Dog Bed also features a machine washable zipper cloth as well as a non slip backing to ensure your furry friends are taken care of.
Review this product
Top reviews from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Top reviews from other countries
Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 20 January 2020
Reviewed in Canada on 18 August 2020
Reviewed in Singapore on 6 April 2021