Set of 3 Barista-Quality Reusable Metal Coffee Filters by Slimm Filter - for use in The AeroPress Coffee Maker - Save Money & Brew The Perfect Cup at Home - Stainless Steel - MESH, FINE & Ultra FINE
|Price:||+ $7.16 Delivery|
- BREW THE PERFECT CUP AT HOME LIKE A BARISTA - This pro-grade set of 3 metal coffee filters for your AeroPress coffee and espresso maker will help you save money and the environment while brewing a barista-quality cup of coffee according to your personal taste. Take your love of coffee to the next level with Slimm Filter!
- CUSTOMIZE THE TASTE PROFILE OF YOUR COFFEE - Our Barista-style filters are designed for the coffee lover to craft their own distinct flavor and taste profiles like the professionals, giving you the opportunity to experience a superior cup of coffee every time. Brew with the MESH filter for a smoother, sweeter flavor, the FINE filter for a full-bodied cup with some acidity, and the ULTRA-FINE filter for a pure cup with subtle acidity and zero grit.
- BETTER THAN PAPER FILTERS - The FINE and ULTRA FINE filters in this premium set are the superior choice compared to paper filters from a taste and texture perspective. Plus, you don't have to go out and buy replacements! Great for anyone looking for the best eco friendly, biodegradable, unbleached, flat bottom coffee filters, replacement parts or filter cap.
- SAVE MONEY & THE ENVIRONMENT - Forget buying paper coffee filters that you can only use once. These premium metal AeroPress filters are reusable and built to last, saving you money and the planet at the same time. Experience a fuller, richer tasting cup of coffee while protecting your wallet and doing something good.
- INCLUDES FREE GUIDE & MONEY BACK GUARANTEE - We are so confident in the superior quality and taste experience of our stainless steel AeroPress filters, that if for any reason you are unhappy, we'll provide a refund or replacement. FREE BONUS: every order comes with a download of our guide 'How to make the perfect cup of coffee every time.'
Amazon Global Store
- International products have separate terms and are sold from abroad and may differ from local products including fit, age rating, and language of product, labeling, or instructions.
- Manufacturer warranty may not apply but you may have other rights under law.
- Limited Time Offer: Prime members get FREE Expedited delivery on all Prime eligible orders from Amazon US. T&Cs and Prime membership fee apply. Learn more
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Customers who bought this item also bought
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|
Review this product
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
We ended up ordering more paper filters. We’ll keep the metal ones for usage temporarily when the paper filters run out in a few years
So far I have only used the "fine" filter. It fit perfectly in my AeroPress. It looks like, from reading the reviews and the bonus material provided by this seller that there are sometimes some imperfections in the plastic on the Aeropress that may cause some difficulty with fitting the filter in the AeroPress. The online bonus material provided by this seller contains information on how to fix that and some other suggestions for AeroPress brewing. It is worth a look. There are also multiple You-tube videos on inverted brewing in the AeroPress. I selected the fine filter since it appeared closest to the filter basket holes on my espresso machine. I used my machine's grinder to grind the coffee, so espresso grind, and I got a great cup of coffee on the second try. The first cup was drinkable, but I felt like it was a little weak so I used more coffee on the second try. Each person will need to find their particular water to coffee ratio, ideal grind and steeping time, which may take some experimentation. I felt lucky to get such a good result with so few trials.
It seems like the filters will last a long time. The only suggestion I have is that possibly the seller could consider selling, in addition to this trio of different filters, a set of 2 or 3 the same for replacements. While I don't think I will need a replacement anytime soon, I can see how possibly the filter, being rather thin so as to fit in a filter slot made for paper, might be vulnerable to bending, especially with camping and traveling and it might be nice to have a back up on hand. On the other hand, I believe I could make decent, though different, coffee with the other filters.