I never buy financial advice guides because I dont see the value in contributing to an already wealthy persons bank account. the Barefoot Invester is my one exception. I purchased this in January 2017 having returned from overseas 12mths earlier with no savings + multiple debts + my car as only assert. Its now November 2017 and I have saved a home deposit (admittedly not 20%) + $3,000 savings + $2000 buffer. Most of my savings and payments are now automatic and I know as a single woman on just below average wage I dont need to worry about bills.
I cant reccommend this book highly enough for anyone wanting practical and achievable advice.
- Audible Audiobook
- Listening Length: 6 hours and 29 minutes
- Program Type: Audiobook
- Version: Unabridged
- Publisher: Audible Studios
- Audible.com.au Release Date: 1 January 2017
- Whispersync for Voice: Ready
- Language: English, English
- ASIN: B071G3N6VC
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 2 in Audible (See Top 100 in Audible)