- BE FEMININE: Silky, stretchy fabric adds a feminine, yet comfortable touch. This retro cut panty is very charming and nostalgic compared to modern style panties.
- SUPER COMFORTABLE: Added comfort with light tummy control under high-waisted bottoms. This high-waisted panty is ideal to hold in love handles and flatten figure.
- SLIMMER LOOK: High-waisted panty with a sewn-on elastic band at waist for custom fit and comfort. While this product is not considered shapewear, it does help to create a smoother look.
- EXCELLENT QUALITY: 6 assorted colors panties are long-lasting and does not collect lint. Fabric of the panty is very durable.* This is the PERFECT product for women who want LIGHT control to smooth and flatten the tummy area.
- UNBEATABLE VALUE: Buy from Direct source from California USA and pay less for bulk buying 6 pack deal
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
|5 star 69% (69%)||69%|
|4 star 13% (13%)||13%|
|3 star 9% (9%)||9%|
|2 star 3% (3%)||3%|
|1 star 6% (6%)||6%|
Review this product
Top international reviews
Honestly these are a minor miracle for me, because they’re giving me the same amount of control as other more intense foundation garments I’ve tried, only these are WAY more comfortable. I actually feel like I could wear these on a daily basis and not just suffer through them for a special occasion.
They also solve a particular issue I’ve had with foundation garments, which is that my problem area is very very low on my stomach. I’ve had a pregnancy with a very large baby and a c-section, so my lower stomach, down by my pubic bone, is very loose and floppy and makes an unsightly roll when I wear pants with a shirt tucked in, or a tight fitting dress/skirt. Many garments I’ve tried don’t have compression all the way down that low, so I end up with extreme compression up at my natural waist where I don’t need it, and none/not enough down low where I do. These are perfect in that the compression goes all the way down.
I also was worried they’d be too tight around my thighs, but they’re not. They’re very comfortable.
They are well sewn and the fabric is substantial and smooth.
My only complaint is I wish I could buy a six pack of just black. The other colors are a little grandmotherly for me when combined with the silhouette of these things. Other than that minor gripe, A++++ item!!
Comfortable. I did size up as per prior reviews recommendation.
Smoothing. Definitely live up to that.
Affordable for the quality.
Not as breathable as I would like.
Elastic is a little strong around the leg holes, and after a half day's wear there are squeeze marks.
Kind of a pain to wash/dray, hard to find a private place to hang my unmentionables!