Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE Delivery
+ $10.44 delivery
Mattel - Barbie - Career Doll Doctor Doll
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Each doll can go for her goals wearing a career-themed outfit along with accessories to play out professional moments
- The outfits have classic touches, like a doctor's coat or pilot's uniform
- The accessories spark imaginations, like a microphone with stand for the pop Star, a pan and chef's hat for the chef or a beaker and goggles for the scientist
- Different body types, skin tones, eye colors and hairstyles provide endless storytelling possibilities and create aspirational fun
- Includes doll wearing fashions and accessories, plus career-themed pieces
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
Barbie doll can wear her silvery stethoscope with its heart-shaped chest-piece that gets imaginations thumping.
Kids can nurse their dreams as they play out doctor stories.
A Healthy Dose of Storytelling!
Send Barbie doll to work in a doctor’s office -- her white coat is the perfect uniform.
Frequently shopped for in related categories
Review this product
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
Grasp doll by feet & REMOVE COAT. FIRMLY pull shoulders of dress down the arms & over the hips.
I've done it 5 times with NO PROBLEMS. DID NOT CUT DRESS. Really had NO PROBLEM.
The dress stretches easily enough to come right off. Had no problem putting dress back on either.
ULTIMATE TEST: gave to my nearly 5 year old granddaughter to see if she could get the clothes off. She had MORE TROUBLE WITH THE COAT than the dress!
Photos show dress going back on then back off again. Then Dr Barbie Chubby is wearing a black poka dot short dress from a $7.99 pack of 6 dresses. I only tried this dress & it is wearable but tight. Then Dr BC in a ballgown from a pack of 8 gowns for around $9. Most fit her well but tight.
The older I get the more astounded I get by people who don't seem to try anything!
By the way, Doctor Plump Barbie fits in a
silver sequin from Olivia's Doll Closet & is a tight close BUT it closes well enough for my granddaughter.
FOR ALL THE REVIEWERS WHO TALK ABOUT THE HOLES LEFT UNDER THE VELCRO-IF u read the description u will learn they are THERE TO BE ABLE TO USE DOLL STANDS! No holes-no way to use a doll stand well. It always pays to read the listing throughly.
Hope this helps u turn Dr Chubby Barbie to a beloved menber of the Barbie tribe!