Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $4.99 delivery
Barbie Baby Doctor Playset
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Let young imaginations be the doctor with Barbie dolls and medical play sets!
- Barbie baby doctor doll is ready to see patients with an exam table, accessories to care for patients and TWO adorable babies
- Her office set does double duty with a care station that features two tubs, a moving mobile and storage space
- Themed accessories include a stethoscope, two baby towels, a bottle and a medical chart
- Teal scrubs and white shoes are a perfect professional look
There is a newer model of this item:
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Amazon's ChoiceCustomers also viewed these Amazon's Choice items
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|
Review this product
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
It is totally cute.
1. Very sweetly designed. Love how Barbie had a stethoscope, and how the babies' had a mobile. Plus, it came with little blankets and bottles.
2. The Barbie and babies are pretty and up to the Barbie standard.
A couple of drawbacks:
1. The stand is very very lightweight. It was incredibly easy to tip over while playing, which frustrated my friend. I think if it would have been a bit bigger and heavier it would have been better. There is a small shelf to put the bottles that come with the set, and putting/trying to put the stuff in there was the main cause of why it tipped.
2. The scrubs were challenging to take on and off for 5-year-old hands, and tricky for my adult ones.
Overall, I would buy it again at the price I bought it ($17). I saw how it is occasionally as high as $30. I definitely would not at that price!