|Package Dimensions||29.46 x 12.95 x 4.57 cm; 9 Grams|
|Item Weight||9 g|
8 inch Oval Bread Banneton Proofing Basket Sourdough Brotform Banaton Bowl for Home Sourdough Bread Making Lover Starter
- Bread Banneton Proofing Basket: 100% Handmade Natural Rattan Cane Banneton basket, Eco Friendly. Food safe and nontoxic. Designed to always reveal a smooth surface for long time use.
- Perfect Size: 8.2 inch(L) x 6inch(W)x 3inch(H) oval basket, can hold 1 pounds of bread dough, perfect for making sourdough bread.
- EASY TO CLEAN - Works well with any recipe involving flour, water, salt and yeast. Non-stick bowl and easy to clean. Hand wash with warm water for 2 minutes. Keep dry after cleaning and leave in a warm dry place.
- Good idea for Bread Bakers: The Proofing basket kit comes with a liner cloth, a perfect gift tool for professionals and home bakers, making the baking process more enjoyable.
- WARANTY - We are confident the banneton will fulfill all of your needs. Please do not hesitate to contact us if you are not satisfied. We will provide a suitable solution for you.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
8 inch Oval Shaped Bread Dough Proofing Rattan Baskets & Liners
External Size: 8.2"(L) x 5.7"(W) x 3"(H) (about 21*145*77 mm)
Internal Size: 7.6"(L) x 5"(W) x 2.9"(H) (about 195*127*73 mm)
--Handmade from high quality nature rattan
--Best for rising dough (For rising only, not for baking)
--Comply with EU food standard
--Hand wash with warm water and keep dry after clean
--Comes with liner
--Make your artisan bread with the rattan proofing basket for rising sourdough and beautiful look of your bread.
How to Use this bread rising basket? 1.Flour the brotform then place the kneaded dough in the basket until it rises.
2.After dough has risen, take dough out of basket and transfer it onto a baking sheet for the oven.
3.Please Remember that with dough many things effect the rise: Weather, yeast quality, and flour types can effect the rise.
4.Many Great Bakers let the dough rise in a greased bowl before they put it in the brotform. This creates a better texture and crust of your European Country Bread.
5.Ideal for the professional or the home baker looking for that professional finish to Artisan style breads.
6.Once the loaf is removed, brush the inside of the basket out with a clean stiff brush and allow to air dry.